App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
where can I confirm this? This is my situation. I worked in the UAE and got PCC for my PR application then I moved in Canada (Didnt visit the UAE after landing). With this, I dont need PCC anymore?
See the following note from IRCC:

Note: If you were in your country of origin immediately prior to becoming a permanent resident and landing in Canada and this time falls within this four year period, you are NOT required to provide a police certificate. Please indicate this in the explanation box.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018

Note: If you were in your country of origin immediately prior to becoming a permanent resident and landing in Canada and this time falls within this four year period, you are NOT required to provide a police certificate. Please indicate this in the explanation box.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html
Thank you

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017

Hi,
Does country of origin mean UAE where we migrated from, or our country of citizenship?

Immigreat81

May 28, 2017
I believe it is where you were residing immediately prior to migrating to Canada (in your case UAE).

Rajkamalmohanram has given some examples in the main thread if i recall correctly.
Thanks. Can you clarify what you mean by main thread, or provide a link, please?

FCSP2020

Apr 1, 2022
hi all... how to get finger print card from karachi pakistan for UAE Police clearance certificate and attested by ministry of foreign affairs as they donot attest any document outside pakistan

sk1976

Jun 1, 2017
Hello - just wanted to check which option did you go for - Dubai Police or the one which has the red stamp?
If you get the one with red stamp, how do you have the stamp removed? I am in Toronto and as I understand, UAE has closed their consulate in Toronto?
So should I apply again with Dubai Police/?

Regards
Shweta

Jane0210

Jun 15, 2022
Hello - just wanted to check which option did you go for - Dubai Police or the one which has the red stamp?
If you get the one with red stamp, how do you have the stamp removed? I am in Toronto and as I understand, UAE has closed their consulate in Toronto?
So should I apply again with Dubai Police/?

Regards
Shweta
Just wanted to ask i have the same with red stamp but I dont have picture in the crminal clearance certificate i got from MOI website, do you have picture on ur certificate? Tnx