+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC Done recently(From Kerala)Ready to help anyone with queries.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
Dear all,

Myself James Joseph from kerala & for the process of Canada PR i need to get UAE PCC & searched a lot in the forum for mine queries, but all went in vain & no proper guidance was there anywhere. So i decided to help anyone with their queries & to help them to my knowledge...

After 02 months of hurdle & frustration yesterday I received the email with PCC from UAE...

so all can reach me at +91 7022891261...Am glad to help you....am not any agent & same as like you a aspirant applying for the PR...

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I want to apply For PCC in Bahrain? I think the process would be almost same. Can you explain here?

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Dear all,

Myself James Joseph from kerala & for the process of Canada PR i need to get UAE PCC & searched a lot in the forum for mine queries, but all went in vain & no proper guidance was there anywhere. So i decided to help anyone with their queries & to help them to my knowledge...

After 02 months of hurdle & frustration yesterday I received the email with PCC from UAE...

so all can reach me at +91 7022891261...Am glad to help you....am not any agent & same as like you a aspirant applying for the PR...
It would be nice of you to explain the entire procedure here itself. Some might not be interested in calling you.

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
It would be nice of you to explain the entire procedure here itself. Some might not be interested in calling you.
Thanks bro!!:D:)

Sure brother, my mistake & fine to outline the whole procedure what I have done in getting the UAE PCC from Kerala. I hope the process will be somewhat same in obtaining the PCC elsewhere.

Firstly, get the finger prints from commissioner office by paying fees in Kerala government treasury under specific head account as mentioned from the finger print cell.(Cost involved - 1200/- approx)

To do finger print attestation from State, Ministry of affairs & then by UAE embassy in New Delhi. For this attestation, I will highly recommend UROGULF agency to do all. Cost involved Rs 5000/-

Then, go to Dubai police website https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/home

& scroll down under police clearance certificate>Access service>Application form – fill it accordingly according to your factors. Note – Select no if you don’t have any emirates id (Applicants outside UAE)

Attach the following documents – Photo, current passport copy, & all previous residence permit copies In your passport’s & will take you to the payment gateway.(Colored scan copy with better resolution above 300dpi)

ONLY GCC CREDIT CARDS CAN BE USED FOR APPLYING ONLINE & NO OTHER CARDS ARE ACCEPTED HERE. Cost – Dhs 320/-

Once you are done with online process immediately send the below documents to Certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae or to any friend or relative in Dubai with an authorization letter to get the PCC on your behalf or if you don’t have anyone send the courier to Officer in charge, permits and certificates section CID Office, Dubai Police General H/Q., P.O.Box No. 1493, Dubai Tel. 04 609 6412/04 6096425/046096429.

1. PCC request letter;

2. Payment receipt – Dhs 320/-;

3. Valid current Passport copy;

4. All previous residence permit copy;

5. Color UAE Embassy attested biometric copy;

6. Personal Photographs – 02

Hopefully you will get a reply back from above email address with a reference number. If you have still any details required am happy to help.

James.

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Thanks bro!!:D:)

Sure brother, my mistake & fine to outline the whole procedure what I have done in getting the UAE PCC from Kerala. I hope the process will be somewhat same in obtaining the PCC elsewhere.

Firstly, get the finger prints from commissioner office by paying fees in Kerala government treasury under specific head account as mentioned from the finger print cell.(Cost involved - 1200/- approx)

To do finger print attestation from State, Ministry of affairs & then by UAE embassy in New Delhi. For this attestation, I will highly recommend UROGULF agency to do all. Cost involved Rs 5000/-

Then, go to Dubai police website https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/home

& scroll down under police clearance certificate>Access service>Application form – fill it accordingly according to your factors. Note – Select no if you don’t have any emirates id (Applicants outside UAE)

Attach the following documents – Photo, current passport copy, & all previous residence permit copies In your passport’s & will take you to the payment gateway.(Colored scan copy with better resolution above 300dpi)

ONLY GCC CREDIT CARDS CAN BE USED FOR APPLYING ONLINE & NO OTHER CARDS ARE ACCEPTED HERE. Cost – Dhs 320/-

Once you are done with online process immediately send the below documents to Certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae or to any friend or relative in Dubai with an authorization letter to get the PCC on your behalf or if you don’t have anyone send the courier to Officer in charge, permits and certificates section CID Office, Dubai Police General H/Q., P.O.Box No. 1493, Dubai Tel. 04 609 6412/04 6096425/046096429.

1. PCC request letter;

2. Payment receipt – Dhs 320/-;

3. Valid current Passport copy;

4. All previous residence permit copy;

5. Color UAE Embassy attested biometric copy;

6. Personal Photographs – 02

Hopefully you will get a reply back from above email address with a reference number. If you have still any details required am happy to help.

James.
Thanks James. This is very helpful. My problem is that I visit Dubai 4 times, all on a visit visas. I emailed Dubai police and they said that they don't issue police certificates to people on a visit visa. Do you have any information about this? Thanks!

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
Thanks James. This is very helpful. My problem is that I visit Dubai 4 times, all on a visit visas. I emailed Dubai police and they said that they don't issue police certificates to people on a visit visa. Do you have any information about this? Thanks!
Brother if your visit not counting more than 180 days & I think PCC don't needed from UAE. Sorry, I don't have any idea about in getting the PCC while on visit visa time.

James.

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
how long did it take to get the pcc from Dubai dude?

istmtl

Nov 6, 2018
Dear friends,

I lived in Dubai in 2012 for 6 months. I'm applying for PCC from Dubai but I have never had an Emirates ID and cannot find my old passport containing my residence permit.

If I send my Entry Permit with my fingerprints, do you think they would accept?

Thanks in advance