Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Still waiting for an update. I am not sure if my VO is Abu Dhabi but I did apply from The Emirates so I'm guessing it is.
Applied in August and received AIP a month later, no updates since then.

Reactions: Mjk43891

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Still waiting for an update. I am not sure if my VO is Abu Dhabi but I did apply from The Emirates so I'm guessing it is.
Applied in August and received AIP a month later, no updates since then.
DLI on the list?

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
I'd second this. In SDS almost everything is done from Edmonton/Ottawa/Windsor. Saying this on the basis of my GCMS notes. Everything was done in Canada and it was forwarded to Abu Dhabi. They reviewed file + docs and said they're satisfied and issued AIP.
Ahmed what does your gcms notes say about OPR/PPR. I hope there is an entry of ppr in communication.

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Yes there's one in outgoing on the same that as that of AIP. But was not sent at that time. Have you gotten the GCMS notes? Is it the same?
Ahaan that's great Mashallah it really gives peace of mind. And how about your institution is it on readiness list? I haven't applied for gcms as yet because i kept on waiting for the list and exemption of travel date. Now thinking order in this week

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
Ahaan that's great Mashallah it really gives peace of mind. And how about your institution is it on readiness list? I haven't applied for gcms as yet because i kept on waiting for the list and exemption of travel date. Now thinking order in this week
Yes it is on the list. Yeah I understand this situation, when you're waiting for something and not sure. And since they've started sending PPRs it must be very uncertain situation for you. On top, nowadays it is taking 30+ days for notes.

All in all, I'm hoping we should get PPRs this week. It's November already. We have to make travel plan, quarantine plan, and there's also Christmas in December. It'll be vacation time and tons of snow everywhere.

PS, I also have to give notice at job. Mann so many variables.

cedars_guard

Oct 2, 2020
Fall 2020

Applied: 6/7/2020
Applied Online from: Kuwait
Biometrics done: 18/8/2020
Deferred to Winter 2021: 31/8/2020

AIP: 8/9/2020

No updates yet

Reactions: Mjk43891