+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE office - Joint action

aquawater

Aug 5, 2020
Hello people... as applicants of other countries are receiving AIPs or atleast their Eligibility Review has been started.

However, for applications being processed in UAE no eligibility review is there since July and no AIPs of even March applicants.

So let's make a strategy for a joint action to draw their attention instead of panicking individually. Unity is strength.

Please suggest some ideas!!!!

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Yo,

Just a small correction, most of January , February, March applicants have their eligibility review started since the last week of July.

But yes, there is no single AIP yet. And that is utterly sad.

I can think of no any strategy to make some action except patiently waiting for the last 3 weeks.
3 weeks of waiting is nothing in compare to 23 weeks of the waiting I had. Besides I'm even ready for the refusal. Sometimes i sense my hope has died long ago and I even do not where the grave is.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Honestly, I can't think of any ideas as I ran out of them.
- I tried to call them but it is answer machine
- I sent webforms but no answer for the last one
- I asked relative who is in Canada to call IRCC in canada and inform them that my application is pending in UAE since Feb 24, but for international students it is directed to webform through answer machine
- I sent tweet on Twitter to IRCC, but no answer.

At least I tried my best, and if it didn't work, then, it is not meant to be.

So I am not sure what we can do more.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
What was the last eligibility start? and when the applicant applied?
I applied on 27.02.2020, sp +sowp.
Sowp eligibility started in mid of may
My SP eligibility started between 25th and 30th Jul. I checked on 30th and It said "we are reviewing whether u meet eligibility requirements" . What is ur case?

aquawater

Aug 5, 2020
- I asked relative who is in Canada to call IRCC in canada and inform them that my application is pending in UAE since Feb 24, but for international students it is directed to webform through answer machine

Thats even more frustrating... what if we try sending msgs to high commissioner? and did u try their counselor email which they mention they are closely motioning?

Why different policies for diffr countries. Indian office is even conducting webinars but UAE is doing nothing....

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020

I personally did do all of them too except 3.
No use at all. Wait, wait n wait.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Thats even more frustrating... what if we try sending msgs to high commissioner? and did u try their counselor email which they mention they are closely motioning?

Why different policies for diffr countries. Indian office is even conducting webinars but UAE is doing nothing....
Bcs it is Hot in here and everybody is sleepy all the time. And I hope they have no AC at the IRCC office. This is the only excuse I can think of.

aquawater

Aug 5, 2020
I applied on 27.02.2020, sp +sowp.
Sowp eligibility started in mid of may
My SP eligibility started between 25th and 30th Jul. I checked on 30th and It said "we are reviewing whether u meet eligibility requirements" . What is ur case?
June 15 appy .. eligibility not started...

Do u know anyone who applied in june and eligibility started? if no, whats the last one in ur circle?

Reactions: vikenfirakezi