+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE office - Joint action

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
June 15 appy .. eligibility not started...

Do u know anyone who applied in june and eligibility started? if no, whats the last one in ur circle?
The last one's is March 15th, I think u need to be in our wp group. Leave ur num at DM if u wanna be a part of us.

Raimz

May 2, 2020
am really worried about classes now
like cant start on September if this is the case if this is how long it takes ...
not even review of documents yet

anonymous4056b

Dec 17, 2019
I applied on march 25th from Bahrain. I gave biometrics on June 3rd.
There has been no update since March. The only update was the automatic biometric update. My eligibility review also has not yet started.

loupetlapin

Nov 22, 2018
Hello Everyone! Unlike many of you here, my application isn't that old since it's been submitted on July 23rd. However, it is deeply concerning to see that many applications have been pending for months with no update.

Raimz

May 2, 2020
Received this today am really worried about classes y’all

Hello ,

Good news! We have approval for students that receive "Approved in Principle" (AIP) visa status to be enrolled and begin their studies online.

Please note that that we can accept the AIP letter with the warning that there is still possibility of visa refusal, although we hope it is slim. The refund policy for visa refusal after gaining AIP and being enrolled is still in discussion.

Please inform us when you receive any AIP letter.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
abdbiconsular@international.gc.ca it is mentioned on their twitter that it is fastest way to reach them.... but i dont know whether it is appropriate for students as it is consular service...... but considering the time passed on ur app and no response from other channels it can be a good option
I sent to both emails. It only gives auto-reply directing you to the Webform that they don't reply to it

Murtazand07

Aug 14, 2020
I have applied for study permit online on the 19th of July (resident of Dubai). For my biometrics done on the 22nd of July (in wafi mall VFS). The status shows "submitted" however no update since.
My course begins in September and I am unsure of what to do.

I tried sending a Web form but only Abu Dhabi is shown under UAE as a VAC. Should I select Abu Dhabi and proceed ?

Also, how to join the community of discussion that was spoken of earlier in this group.

Ma2252

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have applied for study permit online on the 19th of July (resident of Dubai). For my biometrics done on the 22nd of July (in wafi mall VFS). The status shows "submitted" however no update since.
My course begins in September and I am unsure of what to do.

I tried sending a Web form but only Abu Dhabi is shown under UAE as a VAC. Should I select Abu Dhabi and proceed ?

Also, how to join the community of discussion that was spoken of earlier in this group.
Yes send it to Abu Dhabi office.