United Arab Emirates
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2023
Today at 2:28 AM
I wanted to share that both my wife and I recently obtained our Temporary Resident Visas (TRVs). After that, I applied for TRVs for my 13-year-old and 16-year-old sons in the UAE on May 25th, and their applications have exceeded the normal processing time.

Here's a timeline of events:

May 25th: Submitted the applications.
May 26th: Completed biometrics for my 16-year-old son.
Background check: In progress.
Eligibility: Not started.

I'm curious if anyone has experienced a similar situation. I'm also wondering if the age of my sons could be a reason for the delay. Your insights would be appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I wanted to share that both my wife and I recently obtained our Temporary Resident Visas (TRVs). After that, I applied for TRVs for my 13-year-old and 16-year-old sons in the UAE on May 25th, and their applications have exceeded the normal processing time.

I'm curious if anyone has experienced a similar situation. I'm also wondering if the age of my sons could be a reason for the delay. Your insights would be appreciated
Why did you apply for them separately? Did you get our TRVs to show family ties? Yes it may take longer because they are minors. They should have applied with you and now IRCC will be cross-checking (once eligibility starts) your applications on reasons for you are wanting to come to Canada and not including your children. They will need to show family ties, ties to UAE, funds that show even more funds than your original application. They have no family ties if your TRVs are approved.

Hhaj76

Aug 13, 2023
United Arab Emirates
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2023
Our applications were submitted in Jan 2020 and recently we got the approval, at that time we didn't plan to take our kids with us. Now we applied for them considering they have US B1/B2 visa where I believe it will support their applications.

Nkraiindia

Jul 30, 2023

[/QUO
Hi I am also in the same boat
application applied 13 may
biometric 24th may
Background check in progress from 25th may
eligibility check not yet started
still waiting for status updates
after 25th may there is no any updates happened

Nkraiindia

Jul 30, 2023

Hi I am also in the same boat
application applied 13 may
biometric 24th may
Background check in progress from 25th may
still waiting for status updates
after 25th may there is no any updates happened

Nkraiindia

Jul 30, 2023
Hi,
I have Applied visitor visa from UAE. Timeline is below
Application submitted 13th may 2023
biometric submitted 24th may
Background Check started 25th may
I have raise web form Two time as of now processing time is 76 days and for my application is its more that 78 days
they replied that the have millions of applications so its delayed in taking decision.
Still waiting from 25th may for the next update.

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013