+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE LICENCE (FUJAIRAH) how i can get fujairah driving exp latter

Ratan983

Sep 26, 2019
Hi
Any buddy know how i can get driving experience letter for my uae(fujairah) issued licence any buddy know what i have to do where i have to go in fujairah ,if any buddy know plz help me

stenilpoovan

Nov 27, 2021
Hi
Any buddy know how i can get driving experience letter for my uae(fujairah) issued licence any buddy know what i have to do where i have to go in fujairah ,if any buddy know plz help me
Hi,

Did you get the driving experience letter from Fujairah?

sfvan

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Category........
FSW
I have an Abu Dhabi license, but currently living in Dubai. I didn’t want to go all the way to Abu Dhabi. I know that RTA wouldn’t provide this letter as my license is from Abu Dhabi. My wife’s license is from Sharjah, so I just went along with her when she went to get hers and I was able to get it from there. Saved me a trip to Abu Dhabi. However, you need green status on Al Hosn or a negative pcr test to enter the building. We didn’t have that, so we were directed to a typing office right next door. They charged 50 bucks extra for each letter. I also found out that the hard way that this can be done by ourselves using the MOI app. The service on the app is called “To Whom it May Concerns - License Data Verification”. You can find this service quickly by searching for the word “data” in the search field. It is 100 bucks only when you do it from the app. Not sure if there will be additional charges. Hope this helps!