+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Golden visa

Adamdxb

Jun 28, 2022
Hello everybody. I appreciate your thoughts please on what would be the immigration status I fill for my TRV request form online / imm5257 if I am a UAE Golden visa (10 years) residency holder. Note that UAE has been my country of residence since birth till date. I carry a non-UAE citizenship. I am currently employed full-time.

The relevant status categories are 'permanent resident' and 'worker'. Which one should I choose? Thank you!

Namrat

Apr 26, 2024
UAE
Category........
BUSINESS
Considering your situation as a holder of a UAE Golden Visa with a 10-year residency and your employment status as a full-time worker, the most appropriate immigration status for you to select on the TRV request form (IMM5257) would likely be "worker." This choice aligns with your current employment status and reflects your residency in the UAE for the rest of your life.

While the term "permanent resident" typically refers to individuals with permanent residency status in a specific country, it may not accurately represent your situation as a non-UAE citizen residing in the UAE under a Golden Visa scheme.

Therefore, opting for the "worker" status category would likely be the most suitable and accurate choice for your TRV request form.

I hope this helps clarify your decision. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask.