+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE DEBT

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello,

This might be a personal question, you can PM or email me expatuae85 at gmail.com if you have an answer/advise.

I have a problem.

Im back to my home country and in the process of applying PR. One of the main requirements is the police clearance from other countries.

Here's my issue:
I have unpaid debts Loan/Credit card in the UAE, by now I might already have a criminal case.
I can try to request the police clearance but Im not sure if they will provide one or if they do provide one- it might have a criminal record written on it.

Question:

Does anyone here who has the same situation as me and still got the PR? If yes, how did you do it?

Would the Verification Officer consider this case? as to my understanding, my case is not really a criminal case in Canada.

Anyone who tried applying for a police clerance with criminal case in the UAE?
anyone?

**I dont need an advise that would tell me to settle it coz obviously I cant as of the moment, I will settle this once I have enough means

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hello, i got pcc from uae but i have another unbilled credit card from another bank. Will this affect my pr application?
No it won't. As long as in your country of residence you can proof you are clean. And since you got UAE pcc, then you are on the clear from anything related to UAE

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
No it won't. As long as in your country of residence you can proof you are clean. And since you got UAE pcc, then you are on the clear from anything related to UAE
I got a No liability letter from the bank where i keep my pof.

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
If a person is deported from dubai, but got PCC cleared, should that deportation order be mentioned in application for PR?