+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Applicants

Imriha

Mar 22, 2020
I am sponsoring my second wife under family class from UAE. One requirement for this application is submission of original of the “Final irrevocable divorce” or “Final divorce judgment” of the previous marriage under country specific requirements (divorce took place in UAE). how am i suppose to submit my original document? if anyone can guide me through this. thanks in advance

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
hello everyone, can someone please let me know which dates should be considerer for employment start and end for experience in UAE. To clarify, shall I use actual joining date or work visa issue dates for EE application ?
Please assist

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
hello everyone, can someone please let me know which dates should be considerer for employment start and end for experience in UAE. To clarify, shall I use actual joining date or work visa issue dates for EE application ?
Please assist
I used joining date, bcuz that's what the experience letter will state.
The UAE visa is usually issued few days or weeks after u start working. I think the VO will understand.

Reactions: cybertruck

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
I used joining date, bcuz that's what the experience letter will state.
The UAE visa is usually issued few days or weeks after u start working. I think the VO will understand.
thanks for your reply. The issue is that my previous company has shutdown long back and they refused to provide any experience letter. No salary slips were given. Salaries were delayed and often paid eventually and partially. It was a terrible experience. in this scenario what do you suggest? Can i get a reference letter from my ex manager on a plain paper? Will it be acceptable?

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
thanks for your reply. The issue is that my previous company has shutdown long back and they refused to provide any experience letter. No salary slips were given. Salaries were delayed and often paid eventually and partially. It was a terrible experience. in this scenario what do you suggest? Can i get a reference letter from my ex manager on a plain paper? Will it be acceptable?
There are many posts about this u might want to check them, im seriously not that expert. But I read that an ex manager can indeed help by writing such a statement, and sign on it. In addition, u can prove ur employment by bank statements and UAE stamped visa on passport.
U might also opt to attach an LoE and explain the salary issue and that u received lump sum money rather than monthly payments.
Overall it should be fine dont worry.

Reactions: cybertruck

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
There are many posts about this u might want to check them, im seriously not that expert. But I read that an ex manager can indeed help by writing such a statement, and sign on it. In addition, u can prove ur employment by bank statements and UAE stamped visa on passport.
U might also opt to attach an LoE and explain the salary issue and that u received lump sum money rather than monthly payments.
Overall it should be fine dont worry.

Thank you very much...

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
Hello everyone and thank you in advance for answering my query. I worked in a company which was closed after i left due to many reasons. Below are the facts for this employment period:

• No salary slips provided.
  • Salary delays were normal and partial payments were trend.
  • No experience letter was provided even after multiple requests.
  • No income tax applicable here in UAE so no receipts.
  • A very few bank statements available but showing partial payments and delayed too.
  • Employer deliberately mentioned only basic salary in the ministry contract with clerical designation.
  • No contract copy was provided or joining letter.

How to prove work experience in this case?

I was only able to get a reference letter from my ex-manager (who of-course) also is not in this company on a plain-paper without company letterhead or stamp. Also, I was able to get employment certificate from ministry of labour UAE but it shows only basic salary and wrong designation.

I know my case is quite complex. Please if someone can assist if above 2 documents will this be acceptable for SINP PNP or IRCC?

Other than above, I do have my business card copy showing actual designation, work visa stamp on passport as well.

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
hello everyone, please if someone cal guide me
Which translator can provide certificate of translation as the ones I reached are not aware of any certificate to provide

sarahjack

Aug 6, 2020
my immigration consultant in Dubai told me i can prove your proficiency in either language or both. its true?

Kolls15

Oct 18, 2020
Dear All,
Good day, I received my PPR last month, hence I am willing to help anyone with regards to any queries related to an application from the UAE I.E:

1. Proof of funds (Affidavit in the UAE)
2. PCC
3. Reference letters
4. Any other requests

Regards,
Hi and congratulations again. I need guidance regarding my pcc. First of all my wife is the main applicant, and I’m the spouse. All documents are complete except that my police certificate mentions that I’m an archives clerk but my actual job description is front desk agent. Do I write an Loe or get a letter from the human resource department explaining.

Kolls15

Oct 18, 2020
Haha, yeah, I've lived in other middle eastern countries as well. I was actually thinking of doing a soft landing as it will take time to wrap up my work and all
Congratulations, please can you guide me on this, my police certificate mentions archives clerk but my actual job description is guest service agent. Should I write an Loe ?

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

Today I received SINP nomination.

Further, I have to process IRCC application for me and my spouse.

Can any one guide me for getting below documents in UAE :

1 ) Police Clearance certificate, its cost and validity of certificate ?
Can we get Good conduct issue certificate from Ministry of Interior ?

2) For Medicals, do we need to get it now or later ?
Where to get it done and the cost involved ?

Waiting for your earliest answer.

Thank you.
ManTri.

nike123

May 30, 2021
Hi Guys! hope you are well.

Just want to ask how you managed to obtain bank certificates as proof of funds from banks in the UAE. I am going to request from Emirates Islamic and Mashreq. Hope you can share how you got it and if it was accepted by IRCC for proof of funds purposes.

Thank you!