Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
i have asked this Q in another forum, sorry if im asking too much :oops:..just making sure.

i was assigned for 8 days in another country (work related), then went back to my current residence where i work.
question 1: do i list this 8 days in personal history or would still be under one employment entry?

question 2: if i am currently employed, and travelled 7 days (for a holiday) in another country, will you include this in your personal history?
(bec as we all know, personal history only have entries like employment, unemployed, etc..nothing abt travelling)

note: i have included those trips in my travel history.

thank you

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
i have asked this Q in another forum, sorry if im asking too much :oops:..just making sure.

i was assigned for 8 days in another country (work related), then went back to my current residence where i work.
question 1: do i list this 8 days in personal history or would still be under one employment entry?

question 2: if i am currently employed, and travelled 7 days (for a holiday) in another country, will you include this in your personal history?
(bec as we all know, personal history only have entries like employment, unemployed, etc..nothing abt travelling)

note: i have included those trips in my travel history.

thank you
1. Include this in your travel history and mention purpose as Official, since you did not change jobs and returned after 8 days to same employer as well as address.

2. Include this in your travel history and mention purpose as Holiday/Tourism.

Reactions: Kim_kabayan

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
Thanks for the reply.
this is for my Personal History. Do i include this two trips in it?

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi Guys,

I have question in regards with the Bank letter, is there anyone who got it from Dubai Islamic Bank? and how long it takes to get it? if someone can share his/her experience.

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
No need to include them in personal history. Just include in travel history and mention the purpose.
One last question pls /:)
Now if one company assigned you in another country for 3 Months (then back again to main ofc, in current residence), you have to create a separate entry in your Personal History? Same employer, 2 diff locations.

nepalesethito

Jun 18, 2013
Is there anyone in this forum who is applicant from Dubai but submitted application from CIC Canada office, and waiting for visa under SINP international Skilled Worker category ? FYI - My application was submitted in 29th July 2018 and no news yet except AOR.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
One last question pls /:)
Now if one company assigned you in another country for 3 Months (then back again to main ofc, in current residence), you have to create a separate entry in your Personal History? Same employer, 2 diff locations.
Yes for 3 months you can create a separate entry for this temporary placement. You can mention that relocation while keeping the employer and other details same.

Reactions: Kim_kabayan

Kim_kabayan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
22-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
oct 19 2018
Passport Req..
11-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2019
Yes for 3 months you can create a separate entry for this temporary placement. You can mention that relocation while keeping the employer and other details same.
Thank you once again :)

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Dear All,
Good day, I received my PPR last month, hence I am willing to help anyone with regards to any queries related to an application from the UAE I.E:

1. Proof of funds (Affidavit in the UAE)
2. PCC
3. Reference letters
4. Any other requests

Regards,
I tried to get an affidavit translated in Arabic from Sharjah for the gift deed letter to be notarized in Ajman. But they rejected that they do not notarize such documents. I have submitted my application with a bank certificate, 6 month account statement and 3 month credit card statement and self declaration letter from the person gifting me an amount for my funds. Would it suffice?

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have question in regards with the Bank letter, is there anyone who got it from Dubai Islamic Bank? and how long it takes to get it? if someone can share his/her experience.
Yes my branch was in Dubai. I asked if they can issue me such a certificate but they refused that they do not have such certificates as all are system generated. Upon contacting Ajman main branch I was able to get a certificate with my account details, closing balance and the date of my account opening. Since it is a typed certificate so it can have some mistakes so do check it before being handed the final draft on the bank letter head.

Reactions: maitredufoot

Syed Faizan Ali

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
hello UAE Applicants,

anybody using VFS ABU Dhabi?

regarding POF-
how do you plan to carry your funds?

I will be glad to help those with pre PPR questions

thanks
P
I did my medical in UAE whereas my wife and my child had their examination done in Karachi (although they both have resident visas for UAE as well). Are their any restrictions for the location of bio-metrics, interview and passport submission.