+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Applicants

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Deadline is in 30 days, but I've already obtained all other letters and statements. If the liability letters take more than 2-3 weeks, all my current documents would become somewhat out dated. And honestly I don't wanna delay things right down to the last moment.
Ok, then just prepare a will written letter of explanation just in case. Hopefully statements alone should be fine. Good luck, once you submit it will get even more nerve racking waiting for an update.

Reactions: sam3218
Oct 29, 2017
HI There,
Many thanks for efforts to help others in advance.

In my case, my final submission for PPR was on the 31st Jan.
They came back on the 12th of Feb for additional document which was Section A which I submitted on the 13th of Feb.
I haven't yet received any update after that.

Is this time taken normal? How long should I wait before I submit a request for response.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
HI There,

They came back on the 12th of Feb for additional document which was Section A which I submitted on the 13th of Feb.

Is this time taken normal? How long should I wait before I submit a request for response.
Hang on... are you saying you received a request to submit your passport for stamping? or you have submitted your PR application on 31st Jan ?
If the former is true, have you submitted your passport and to which embassy ?

Last edited:

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
HI There,

Yeah, the others are right, London takes a while, on average it is a few months longer, no need to worry. After Feb 27 018 one of the major things to look out for is a ghost update i.e. an update in your account but no changes, this usually indicates something significant be it eligibility pass, PPR around the corner or even the beginning of a security screening. As per the request for an update you can raise a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) after six months.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, the others are right, London takes a while, on average it is a few months longer, no need to worry. After Feb 27 018 one of the major things to look out for is a ghost update i.e. an update in your account but no changes, this usually indicates something significant be it eligibility pass, PPR around the corner or even the beginning of a security screening. As per the request for an update you can raise a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) after six months.
As per her she was requested PPR on 31st Jan...

Oct 29, 2017
Hang on... are you saying you received a request to submit your passport for stamping? or you have submitted your PR application on 31st Jan ?
If the former is true, have you submitted your passport and to which embassy ?
HI There,
I meant my final submission for PPR application was on 31st Jan.

Oct 29, 2017
Many thanks.
I have been monitoring my application status continuously. It hasnt changed in the past 4 months. Hopefully some good news is around the corner. The wait makes me wonder for reasons though. Shall wait for 6 months before raising a CSE

am102

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
UAE
Congrats! Would you be able to share how you did an affidavit? Never figured that one out!

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Congrats! Would you be able to share how you did an affidavit? Never figured that one out!
Hi, thanks, with regards to the affidavit, I drafted an affidavit using an online sample, printed it on a plain white paper, had the concerned person sign it. Then I took the signed document to a translation office/typing center where they legally translated it into Arabic along with the legal seal. I uploaded both the plain signed document in English and the legally translated document in Arabic in my LOE (Letter of Explanation) and applied. Hope this helps.