+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Types of emails you got from IRCC

Ahmed09990

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Please share all the types of emails that you have received from the IRCC visa webform to direct mailing when you asked them about your application processing.

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
So far I've learned that:

- Enquiry about the status of / urge to expedite your application (regardless of how cogent your argument about your concern of being short on time is) = usually automated/generic response.

- Provision of a document/update in regards to your application = "We confirm reception of your email".

Visa offices are different and are not all like that, but this is my experience with the Ankara/Turkey visa office.

Last edited:

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email of September 23, 2020.

We have now updated your file with the Letter of Acceptance submitted for your next intake.

Based on the preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing. Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application, closer to your course start date.

Sincerely

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / SP

High Commission of Canada, Singapore / Haut commissariat du Canada, Singapour

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
Dear Applicant,

While the COVID-19 pandemic has presented a number of challenges world-wide, Canada’s whole-of-government approach is aimed at protecting the health of Canadians while minimizing the economic and social impact of restrictions. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has implemented a temporary two-stage process to provide an update to international students who have not yet been able to provide all the required documents or information needed to have their application fully assessed in time for the fall semester.

You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing.

Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application.

While you await a final decision on your application you may commence your studies online.

If you are a representative who has received this notification, please ensure to advise your client(s) of this important information.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / SP

Reactions: Ahmed09990

tanzirmahim

Mar 26, 2020
Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please be advised that your application to study in Canada has now been approved in-principle. Your application will be reviewed for a final assessment and your passport will be returned to you as soon as the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Bangladesh reopens.

For updates on the resumption of services at VACs, please monitor the VAC website at:

Bangladesh: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Bangladesh/

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / dc

Ahmed09990

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Dear Applicant,

We have now updated your file with the Letter of Acceptance submitted for your next intake.

Based on the preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing. Additional information and documentation may be required in order to continue processing your application. If we previously requested that you complete biometrics and/or a medical examination and submit a police certificate, please do so as soon as you are able to. If you have not received a request from us for additional information or documents, please await further instructions.

Once we have received all requested information and documents, we will complete our assessment of your application and we will inform you of the final decision (approved or refused) made on your application, closer to your course start date.

Sincerely

So getting this email means receiving AIP??

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account): by using the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool, which is updated daily. Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account: through your online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience.

Ahmed09990

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Dear Applicant,

Sincerely

Hey can you please tell me the timeline for getting each email.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
How long did it take for you to get a reply after sending a webform? I have sent an inquiry yesterday and I hope they do reply this time.

Priya1215

Nov 26, 2018
I have recently reached out to ircc to help transfer my dads visitor visa onto his new passport and since I didnt receive reply for a 3 weeks, I reached out to delhiimmigration asking for update and today I got a reply mail saying "For your attention! But nothing mentioned after that. What does this mean?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have recently reached out to ircc to help transfer my dads visitor visa onto his new passport and since I didnt receive reply for a 3 weeks, I reached out to delhiimmigration asking for update and today I got a reply mail saying "For your attention! But nothing mentioned after that. What does this mean?
This thread is old and for international students. Post under visitors.