+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two years no one movement on my CEC PR application

Irzhek

Oct 11, 2017
I have applied for my PR Nov 13, 2016 through Express Entry as an Canadian experience class. The officer made mistake and refused my application, but my lawyer send them letter and brought to attention to the problem. After that I received more than 16 request of additional documents. In the end my case has been reopened March 2018, but still I have no I information and final decision yet. I have been working for my current employer since Nov 2014 and even right now in a very difficult time for everyone we are supporting Trucks and trailers to be sure the food and any other goods be delivered in time. How long I have to wait for a final decision and what can I do to speed up the process? Appreciate for any suggestions...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have applied for my PR Nov 13, 2016 through Express Entry as an Canadian experience class. The officer made mistake and refused my application, but my lawyer send them letter and brought to attention to the problem. After that I received more than 16 request of additional documents. In the end my case has been reopened March 2018, but still I have no I information and final decision yet. I have been working for my current employer since Nov 2014 and even right now in a very difficult time for everyone we are supporting Trucks and trailers to be sure the food and any other goods be delivered in time. How long I have to wait for a final decision and what can I do to speed up the process? Appreciate for any suggestions...
It's really not possible for any of us to say based on this information. Have you ordered your GCMS notes? That will give you a better idea of where your application currently stands.

Irzhek

Oct 11, 2017
Yes. I did. To Follow of GCMS notes I have passed all stages of necessary chack. The first article of GCMS says " Cause of reopening: Administrative error" and through the next two years just my phone calls and letters. That's it. Also, I sent my application for WP extending through a Working Bridge and did not receive it yet since Aug 2019. They transferred my documents from Edmonton to Etobicoke for an unknown additional security check. What they have to check? I gave regular form as I sent them before not less than four times. No changes. Right now I can not extend my OHIP because I have not original of my WP, but I am working and paying huge taxes (I am employed on a payroll). I am living apart from my family for four years. How long I have to wait for more? It is very offensive when I see new Expres Entry draws and numbers of invitations and realize I still have nothing...