+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Godfred_M

Mar 9, 2022
Hi guys, everytime I try to upload passport submission letter on vfs web form it shows me an error "Upload Failure". I tried different browsers, deleted all cookies, tried on ingonito as well but still the same error. Did anyone else experience that? Any help or input will be appreciated.

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 202202**************has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
When will i get a tracking number and when should i expect my passport to be received at my address

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 202202**************has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
When will i get a tracking number and when should i expect my passport to be received at my address
It may take 2 days - 3 days. When was your processing started at IRCC?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Tracking number is already sent to you in the first VFS email you receive. There is a receipt given to everyone and in the receipt/invoice the return tracking number is available.
When did you receive this dispatch message, at what date/time?

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hi
I got my passport back saying that photo doesn't meet the requirement I had it measured and everything. Also I only got my spouse's photos back not mine. But none of us got the COPR.
Does that mean they have accepted my photos. Should I send them my photos again ?
Hey Kanwaljeet, sorry to hear about the issue. I hope you have shared the photos again. I had a question. Since the day of submission of passports, in how many days you got your passport back because the photo does not meet requirements?

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Tracking number is already sent to you in the first VFS email you receive. There is a receipt given to everyone and in the receipt/invoice the return tracking number is available.
When did you receive this dispatch message, at what date/time?
today at 8:36 am

Reactions: JNAIR1529
Mar 10, 2022
Hello! My passport is in processing status at the New Delhi IRCC as of March 3, 2022. Yesterday my eligibility under the new tool changed from completed to in progress. Is anyone else in the same boat? Does anyone know what this means? I have not received the dispatch update from IRCC yet. My application is under spousal sponsorship category.

Reactions: aababuji

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi folks, it’s been 18 working days since I submitted my passport and haven’t received it back from IRCC. It’s under process since February 16th. I am getting a little worried on why this much delay. There are other folks on this group with same date and received their passports back already. Should I contact IRCC to check the reason for delay? How can I do that?

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hey Guys,

How long does it take from RFV for the details to get updated on GCKey Account about status of application being approved ? My GCKey account still shows the usual status of, your eligibility is under progress, etc etc.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hey Guys,

How long does it take from RFV for the details to get updated on GCKey Account about status of application being approved ? My GCKey account still shows the usual status of, your eligibility is under progress, etc etc.
it will only be updated once your passport is stamped and copr is issued.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi folks, it’s been 18 working days since I submitted my passport and haven’t received it back from IRCC. It’s under process since February 16th. I am getting a little worried on why this much delay. There are other folks on this group with same date and received their passports back already. Should I contact IRCC to check the reason for delay? How can I do that?
There is no harm in sending email to delhi immigration email id.