+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Guys! Help Required,
I have received the Ready for Passport mail but no message in my account. I have booked for passport pickup from VFS after filling out the form and paying the fee. In the confirmation mail by VFS they have also asked for

Please guide, what is the passport transmission letter?

Thanks!
Its rfv email only just print the email and put it in the envelope thats it don’t worry

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
YES IT IS FINE. BUT AFTER GENERATING AWB NUMBER YOU CAN TRACK YOUR TRACKING ID ON BLUEDART. IT WILL SHOW PICK UP REGISTERED. IF IT IS NOT SHOWING THEN YOU CAN MAIL THEM ON passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com regarding non pickup.
i also faced the same issue after 3 days we mailed them and got new AWB number and on that day is was also showing pickup registered on bluedart on website,.
Hi, where to track as on blue dart website, it shows invalid number.

Harjasroop

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi
I got my passport back saying that photo doesn't meet the requirement I had it measured and everything. Also I only got my spouse's photos back not mine. But none of us got the COPR.
Does that mean they have accepted my photos. Should I send them my photos again ?
You got passport back from VFS or ircc Canada ?

rishabh171

Dec 10, 2021
Hi Guys,
My passport is in processing since 22/2/22 with IRCC Delhi. Does anyone else also have the same date and received any update? By when should I expect it back?