+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Oct 8, 2021
Did you get your passport back yet, dispatched from IRCC notification?
Mine is under process since 16-Feb as well and did not receive my passport back. My dependent's passport came back with COPR last week itself.
I got the dispatch message this morning and gc key was updated on Saturday. You should hear something from them in the next few days. they are taking about 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: JNAIR1529

DreamerT

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Did you get your passport back yet, dispatched from IRCC notification?
Mine is under process since 16-Feb as well and did not receive my passport back. My dependent's passport came back with COPR last week itself.
Nope...nothing yet...eagerly waiting

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hi Guys! Help Required,
I have received the Ready for Passport mail but no message in my account. I have booked for passport pickup from VFS after filling out the form and paying the fee. In the confirmation mail by VFS they have also asked for

Please guide, what is the passport transmission letter?

Thanks!
passport transmission letter the mail u received form vfs with AWB number of bluedart after submission web form

Reactions: C2C

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
passport transmission letter the mail u received form vfs with AWB number of bluedart after submission web form
Thanks for the reply! I called Bluedart to inquire about the pickup but they could not find any pickup from the AWB number. They said VFC generally takes 3-4 days to update it to the Bluedart servers. Is this normal and fine?

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hi Guys! Help Required,
I have received the Ready for Passport mail but no message in my account. I have booked for passport pickup from VFS after filling out the form and paying the fee. In the confirmation mail by VFS they have also asked for

Please guide, what is the passport transmission letter?

Thanks!
It means PPR Letter/email sent by IRCC

venkyforever

Mar 4, 2022
Thanks for the reply! I called Bluedart to inquire about the pickup but they could not find any pickup from the AWB number. They said VFC generally takes 3-4 days to update it to the Bluedart servers. Is this normal and fine?
Hi,
It is normal only. you will get it with in 5 days. I got it on the 5th day only. Keep checking te AWS number on the Bludart website and it will get activated in 2 days.

panc0021

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hi there,

My mom passport pick up on March 4th 2022. When I track it under bluedart it says delived to Hadapsar service center on March 7th 2022. Is this normal? it doesn't say delivered to VFS any where. Does anyone have same issue. Should I worry about it? Or it will go to VFS any how by Bluedart?

Please let me know.

Thank you

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
On the consent form which address did you write, the present one or the one written on the passport?
I read in this forum somewhere that on the Courier form you should write your dispatch address and on the Consent form you should write your permanent address (the one on your passport). I did the same.

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
YES IT IS FINE. BUT AFTER GENERATING AWB NUMBER YOU CAN TRACK YOUR TRACKING ID ON BLUEDART. IT WILL SHOW PICK UP REGISTERED. IF IT IS NOT SHOWING THEN YOU CAN MAIL THEM ON passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com regarding non pickup.
i also faced the same issue after 3 days we mailed them and got new AWB number and on that day is was also showing pickup registered on bluedart on website,.

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hi there,

My mom passport pick up on March 4th 2022. When I track it under bluedart it says delived to Hadapsar service center on March 7th 2022. Is this normal? it doesn't say delivered to VFS any where. Does anyone have same issue. Should I worry about it? Or it will go to VFS any how by Bluedart?

Please let me know.

Thank you
PLEASE CONTACT BLUEDART AND ASK THEM WHERE IT IS DELIVER. IN MY CASE MY PACKAGE IS DELIVER IN NEW DELHI VFS GLOBAL AND AFTER THAT ALSO GOT MAIL FROM VFS GLOBAL

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Anyone with application status under process with IRCC since 16-Feb, and still haven't received passport dispatch yet?