+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
I am CEC Outland PR candidate with dependents (Wife & Daughter).

1. I received my PPR email about a week ago but still status is not changed in IRCC online account. There is no (PPR) PDF also attached in the online account)

2. I received only one PPR email. Can I also send my dependents passport also for COPR stamping assuming that the PPR (Ready for VISA) email is for PA & Dependents?

3. While raising webform for passport pickup, Can I upload the PPR email as proof or do I need to wait until my online account is updated with any document?

Pls help me.
Did you got your passport stamped and did you sent separate packages for each family member please respond

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
I am CEC Outland PR candidate with dependents (Wife & Daughter).

1. I received my PPR email about a week ago but still status is not changed in IRCC online account. There is no (PPR) PDF also attached in the online account)

2. I received only one PPR email. Can I also send my dependents passport also for COPR stamping assuming that the PPR (Ready for VISA) email is for PA & Dependents?

3. While raising webform for passport pickup, Can I upload the PPR email as proof or do I need to wait until my online account is updated with any document?

Pls help me.
Did you got your passport stamped and did you sent separate packages for each family member please respond

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
Hi, I am the outland dependent of an inland PA. Received the RFV in mail today and in CIC as well.
Can someone please help me confirm the envelope contents?
  • Original Passport
  • 2 Photographs of the Applicant- Name, DOB, Height, Eye Colour of Applicant mentioned behind; as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio and the date the photograph was taken
  • SMS / Courier return form
  • Consent form
  • Ready for Visa Letter (that I received in CIC and mail)
  • Passport transmission letter (that I received after I filled the VFS webform and was done with the payment)
  • RPRF Receipt (as per point 4.)
  • eCoPR of Principle Applicant (as per point 5.) [The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependents]
    Is there any other way to mention height & eye colour of dependent
    Is there anything missing?
In this discussion everyone is saying send seprate packages for different dependents

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
Hello!
I have a small question - is it ok if the dispatch address for passport is different than the permanent address on it?
I am staying away from home for a few months (still in the same city though) and wanted to dispatch it from my current address since I have all the documents with me. Will this cause any problem?

chutkij3

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello!
I have a small question - is it ok if the dispatch address for passport is different than the permanent address on it?
I am staying away from home for a few months (still in the same city though) and wanted to dispatch it from my current address since I have all the documents with me. Will this cause any problem?
No problem. You can use any address to send the package. The only thing is you will get the stamped passport to the current address itself. Whichever address you are providing for the pickup the same address will be your dropping address.

venkyforever

Mar 4, 2022
Hi,
How much time does it take to process and send back the passport this days?
My passport - collection time line
Passport pick up - Feb 25, 2022
Passport received at IRCC and is under processing - Feb 28, 2022.
Waiting for final stamping to plan resignation

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hi Guys! Help Required,
I have received the Ready for Passport mail but no message in my account. I have booked for passport pickup from VFS after filling out the form and paying the fee. In the confirmation mail by VFS they have also asked for
- Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
Please guide, what is the passport transmission letter?

Thanks!

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hello!
On the consent form which address did you write, the present one or the one written on the passport?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Same here, in process since 16 Feb, haven’t heard anything.
Did you get your passport back yet, dispatched from IRCC notification?
Mine is under process since 16-Feb as well and did not receive my passport back. My dependent's passport came back with COPR last week itself.