Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
I just got dispatch messages for passports of myself and my two dependents. All were in process at IRCC Delhi since 16th Feb.
Congratulations. Mine also is in process since Feb-16 but no dispatch email till now.
I am primary applicant and my passport is not dispatched yet. Whereas my husband who is dependent in my application already got his passport back after stamping and COPR letter.
Not sure how IRCC processes applications of dependents and primary applicants separately.

huchan

Feb 14, 2021
I had received a message yesterday that the decision has been made and the shipment is on the way to me. But when I tracked it on VFS today I get the following message: "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.xxx is undelivered and has been received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI. Please contact the VAC helpline number at the earliest."
Anyone else had this experience?
Which number should I call?

khakhsaab

Jul 18, 2013
I just got dispatch messages for passports of myself and my two dependents. All were in process at IRCC Delhi since 16th Feb.
Hi,
Just curious can you see your Counterfoil number and details of visa stamped expiry on your online account right away?
Thanks

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Congratulations. Mine also is in process since Feb-16 but no dispatch email till now.
I am primary applicant and my passport is not dispatched yet. Whereas my husband who is dependent in my application already got his passport back after stamping and COPR letter.
Not sure how IRCC processes applications of dependents and primary applicants separately.
they process as per passport receiving dates. I think you will get it in next week

Reactions: JNAIR1529

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
I had received a message yesterday that the decision has been made and the shipment is on the way to me. But when I tracked it on VFS today I get the following message: "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.xxx is undelivered and has been received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI. Please contact the VAC helpline number at the earliest."
Anyone else had this experience?
Which number should I call?
try chat option on vfs website

Reactions: huchan

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hi everyone!
I recently received the RFV email from Centralised Intake Office and wanted to submit my passport.
The Webform for VFS however asks to upload a "PDF copy" of the visa request letter. Should I save the email as a PDF and upload that or did everyone receive a seperate PDF letter in their GCkey?
A quick response will help me submit sooner! Thank you in advance!
WE ALSO UPLOADED THE EMAIL AS A PDF. WE DID NOT RECIEVE ANY SEPARATE PDF IN EMAIL.

Reactions: Vish248

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Anyone here who's pp reached 3 Rd Feb and has not got it back yet?

Mine reached 3rd Feb and till now I have not got it back.

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Please help to clarify,
my passport went into processing at IRCC NDVO on Feb 16th, received email/sms that it had been dispatched on March 3rd.

I am waiting for AWB number that I still haven't received to track application. Is is normal to not receive AWB tracking?

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hello Armaan please guide if your counterfoil was generated same day or next day after dispatch
Same day around 3.30pm. But may generate later in the day around 5.30pm. No email received on the same day (but GCKEY showed UPDATED). Email received that there are changes to your CIC account the next day.

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Need help! Appreciate your responses
We got a letter to Submit passport for my parents in 30 days.

I followed @robertp instructions and sent an email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com. In the response, I was given a link for filling the webform.

The webform has only the following option applicable for PR under Two-way courier.
Passport Submission for Permanent Residence Application (Family Class Priority, Economic PR)

1. Can I submit details under this option? It doesn't say have PGP in it.
2. When I enter the details there is a payment gateway to enter credit card information right away instead of a payment link as suggested in the initial post in the thread.

So, it made me think if I am in the right place to pay for two-way courier service.

Please advice if you went through the same process?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
you can book 2 way courier even without emailing VFS. I just did for my parents, passport reached IRCC and under process

Step1: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/

Step2: See updates /Important Information -Go to Dec16 update -click continue reading and

Stepp 3: Click Webform it will take u to next page

Step3: Scroll down and u will see Webform for passport submission - Click that

Step 4: It will take you to Payment page, enter applicant details, pay fees and upload PPR request

If you choose SMS fee then u will get all updates through SMS

Reactions: rawfile

Raj376

Sep 3, 2021
Help Needed

after payment the email subject says pr Reference no and child reference no. While we only selected 1 applicant.