+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
Hi everyone!
I recently received the RFV email from Centralised Intake Office and wanted to submit my passport.
The Webform for VFS however asks to upload a "PDF copy" of the visa request letter. Should I save the email as a PDF and upload that or did everyone receive a seperate PDF letter in their GCkey?
A quick response will help me submit sooner! Thank you in advance!

dhavalmungra

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi everyone!
I recently received the RFV email from Centralised Intake Office and wanted to submit my passport.
The Webform for VFS however asks to upload a "PDF copy" of the visa request letter. Should I save the email as a PDF and upload that or did everyone receive a seperate PDF letter in their GCkey?
I did receive a seperate PDF in email. Also I got the same PDF in CIC account. I heard a few had received their RFV via email without any PDF

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
I did receive a seperate PDF in email. Also I got the same PDF in CIC account. I heard a few had received their RFV via email without any PDF
Thank you for the quick response!
Anyone here who submitted their passport using the email pdf copy only? Can we do that?

1 more question please - On the VFS webform, Visa category should be "Passport submission for Permanent resident travel document" right?

Reactions: patpatia1

dhavalmungra

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Anyone here who submitted their passport using the email pdf copy only? Can we do that?

1 more question please - On the VFS webform, Visa category should be "Passport submission for Permanent resident travel document" right?
It should be Passport submission for PR application

PRTD is different one

Oct 8, 2021

I only got the RFV email and used that. I didn’t get any separate PDF and my gc key account doesn’t show any update at all.

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone!
I received the same, u can save it as PDF.

powerky

Oct 27, 2017
Hello Seniors, Please help , I have few more questions regarding passport submission to vfs global if you can answer in more detail that would be great.
My parents have received Passport request and my mother is dependent on that application.
Now my question is around two way courier service form.
1. Should I select two applicants or just one?

2. Should I prepare two packages separately or just one package as it was mentioned in IRCC letter that package everything to gather.

3. If two packages then the Passport request letter doesnt include name of any dependents in it . it just say passport for dependents should be included then should I put passport request letter which had principle application name on it and include dependent passport with it in separate package? then how would they know its good for stamping if there is no UCI or their name on PPR letter.

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hello Seniors, Please help , I have few more questions regarding passport submission to vfs global if you can answer in more detail that would be great.
My parents have received Passport request and my mother is dependent on that application.
Now my question is around two way courier service form.
1. Should I select two applicants or just one?

2. Should I prepare two packages separately or just one package as it was mentioned in IRCC letter that package everything to gather.

3. If two packages then the Passport request letter doesnt include name of any dependents in it . it just say passport for dependents should be included then should I put passport request letter which had principle application name on it and include dependent passport with it in separate package? then how would they know its good for stamping if there is no UCI or their name on PPR letter.
1) two 2) two pacakages seperately 3) same ppr letter in all pacakages

Reactions: powerky