+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
PNP Outland, Express Entry , COR: India.

TImeline uptill now.

19 Feb [10:00 PM]: Registered for two way service,
21 Feb [3:00 PM]: Package Picked up after verifying name on passport,
22 Feb [9:30 AM]: Package Delivered to VFS Canada.
22 Feb [02:30 PM]: Package has been received at the VAC
22 Feb [06:30 PM]: in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi Office
how did you track like this ... show me please

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: ..........

Remarks: You have not sent the return courier address form. We will send your Decision Envelope to the pick-up address given by you. In case of any change please write back to us by 24.02.2022.

I sent courier sms and consent form ( 2 from total) still they sent this above email??
any reason,, should i have to call them?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: ..........

Remarks: You have not sent the return courier address form. We will send your Decision Envelope to the pick-up address given by you. In case of any change please write back to us by 24.02.2022.

I sent courier sms and consent form ( 2 from total) still they sent this above email??
any reason,, should i have to call them?
Don't know the reason, but you can call or chat to confirm, but they mention "In case of any change". If your Pickup location is same as drop-off then no need to send email.

Reactions: WhatTheFCan

kris72

Mar 17, 2015
Anyone still waiting with Feb 3rd processing at IRCC? We haven't received any updates since then.
Just received the "dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. "
It was in Process since Feb 3rd at IRCC and this is for PR Spousal Category with dependent Child.
Can anyone let me know how long will it take from here to receive the passport? Thanks!

Reactions: armaanwadhwa

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Just received the "dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI. "
It was in Process since Feb 3rd at IRCC and this is for PR Spousal Category with dependent Child.
Can anyone let me know how long will it take from here to receive the passport? Thanks!
About 2 days. Can u let me know at what exact time u got the SMS/Email please?