+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

sm24

Feb 15, 2022
I submitted my parents web form on Friday Feb 11th. Single web form that asked info of both applicants. Received AWB number for my mother (dependent) on the same day but nothing yet for my father (principal applicant). Wrote an email to vfs but no response yet.
Can anybody provide any guidance? Should I fill out another web form?
Thanks!

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
Just got an update on GCKey account Counterfoil generated with validity for dependent spouse. (Also gckey application status changed to APPROVED)

But VFS tracking still shows under process since 2nd Feb.

That's weird the counterfoil got generated but passport has not been dispatched yet.

(Passport reached IRCC Delhi 2nd Feb).

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
We received the final two passports today for the kids. 20th Jan to 15th Feb. So, took 25 days end to end..
After that, the PR application status changed to Approved finally

PA Passport:
24th Jan start processing --> 12 Feb passport received with stamp
18 days

Dependent children:
20th Jan start processing --> 15 Feb passport received with stamp
25 days

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
We received the final two passports today for the kids. 20th Jan to 15th Feb. So, took 25 days end to end..

PA Passport:
18 days

Dependent children:
25 days

Were you able to see the Counterfoil when they initially send you the PA Passport in the GCKey ?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020

PA Passport:
18 days

Dependent children:
25 days
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: nik_on

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I submitted my parents web form on Friday Feb 11th. Single web form that asked info of both applicants. Received AWB number for my mother (dependent) on the same day but nothing yet for my father (principal applicant). Wrote an email to vfs but no response yet.
Can anybody provide any guidance? Should I fill out another web form?
Thanks!
Is it not allowed to send the passports together in one AWB?

sm24

Feb 15, 2022
Is it not allowed to send the passports together in one AWB?
The email with the AWB number for my mother says this - “In the case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.”
So I assumed we will be getting a separate AWB number for my father. Thoughts?

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
The email with the AWB number for my mother says this - “In the case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.”
I think I read somewhere on VFS site that each passport should have its own AWB.
Call VFS and they will clarify.

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
If pickup and delivery address are same for multiple applicants, vfs webform allows you to enter all applicant details in a single form. But after payment for all applicants separate AWB's numbers are generated and we have to send seperate package for each applicant

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Passport under ircc processing since 2022/02/02.

PR EE category. Hopefully, will hear something this week.

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
Bluedart picked up my package on 24th Jan 2022 and its been showing in processing status since 27th Jan 2022 at IRCC. I am the primary applicant for PR EE FSW stream with no dependents on the application. Not sure how long it is going to take since people who have submitted their passport(s) after me have already started receiving their stamped passport back :'(