+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Avnii

Jan 25, 2022
By email and call, do you mean contacting VFS? I am wondering if that's going to be of any help because the passports are with IRCC.
We will likely get a standard response.
For PR Outland, my passports are there with them from 20th Jan. It's been close to 3 weeks and quite a long time to keep someone's passport.
Mine is showing in process since 28 jan (pr category)

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Mine is showing in process since 28 jan (pr category)
The way I see it, the processing time has increased suddenly. Earlier it used to take 1-2 weeks max to get the passports stamped and ret returned. But, I see a lot of people waiting for more than 2 weeks to get the passports.

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Hi, Where I can find that awb number when I track my application it shows we have received your application and it is under process at ircc from 28 Jan. There is no other details mentioned
Hi, You can find SMS message in that you have Tracking ID. AWB is blue dart courier to tracker your packet.

saikirank

Aug 30, 2021
Nellore
Category........
CEC
Anyone in my situation . My account status still says under process.. but when i tracked using awb number provided by them my passport is in transit and will be delivered on feb 10th . Does that mean it is returned without stamping ?

amarkapila

May 26, 2017
Anyone in my situation . My account status still says under process.. but when i tracked using awb number provided by them my passport is in transit and will be delivered on feb 10th . Does that mean it is returned without stamping ?
IRCC dispatched passport today but no change in account yet.