+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Zusha

Dec 2, 2021
Hi All , i have raised the web form on 4th Friday and received AWB number on the same day , but blue dart has not contacted me yet for the pick up , little worried on the same ! Is any one waiting for the pickup of the passport??

Kareena117

Oct 22, 2020
You have a tracking ID right .. when you track in vfs tracking you can see some mess like its under process with IRCC . And there should be awb number for further tracking . Use that to find out where your passport is .
Hi, Where I can find that awb number when I track my application it shows we have received your application and it is under process at ircc from 28 Jan. There is no other details mentioned

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi All , i have raised the web form on 4th Friday and mreceived AWB number on the same day , but blue dart has not contacted me yet for the pick up , little worried on the same ! Is any one waiting for the pickup of the passport??
It took us 7 days. We sent an email to mailto:passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com on the 5th day and then day following that we were able to see pickup registered on blue dart's website.

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Did you call them? I tried calling but there’s no response from their end.
By email and call, do you mean contacting VFS? I am wondering if that's going to be of any help because the passports are with IRCC.
We will likely get a standard response.
For PR Outland, my passports are there with them from 20th Jan. It's been close to 3 weeks and quite a long time to keep someone's passport.