+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
hi there, so two of my passports were dispatched today from Delhi via courier (hopefully not the photo issue) and the one which was returned, I sent again and it was Delivered today as per my courier but no tracking Id or email from VFS yet on that.

time line:
3 Passport received by IRCC - Jan 20th
1 passport sent back due to photo issue - Jan 31st
2 passports couriered back (not sure if stamped) - Feb 7th
Is this for PR?

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Yes, for parents and dependent sponsorship.
Thanks. Can you please give info about your timeline in the below format:
City from where picked up:
Pick up date from your home:
Date it reached IRCC at "Under process at IRCC" status:
Successfully stamped:
Dispatched from IRCC:
You received it in your hand:

For me it was picked up by Bluedart on Jan 31st from Mumbai, on Jan 3rd it was updated as "Under process at IRCC".

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Do we have to raise 2 web forms in VFS portal if we have to submit 2 passports for PGP (father and mother) ? Also do we have prepare 2 packages for courier ?

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Do we have to raise 2 web forms in VFS portal if we have to submit 2 passports for PGP (father and mother) ? Also do we have prepare 2 packages for courier ?
I was told one web form for each applicant, similarly one package for each passport. Atleast that's what it is for PA and child dependent. Not sure about parents.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Passport was dropped off at VFS delhi yesterday by bluedart. What will be the next step??

How long does it take to get the tracking Id?

Last edited:

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
I sent three PPs on 13thJan. Received 2 back with COPR on 25th. Received 1 back without COPR asking for fresh photos on 20Jan. PP with fresh photos is now pending with IRCC since 25thJan. I guess, after 20thJan they decided something against PR applicants, that's why the delay.
What they decided, do we have any new about this delay.

priyankbhojak88

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
PEI, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2019
Passport Req..
22-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2019
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone please help me with the information? My Parents got their Passport submission request letter. They filled out the web form to set up passport collection requests from the VFS website and made payments with a two-way courier and SMS service.

Can anyone correct me if I am wrong in terms of documents which we have to put inside courier?

1) They have to create two separate envelop. One for Father and one for mother.
2) They have to put a Passport collection letter downloaded from the IRCC portal.
3) They have to sign an individual consent form and put the signed copy inside envelop.
4) They have to fill Courier/SMS service form and put the printed copy inside envelop.
5) They have to write To Visa officer VFS and From their address on each envelope.

is above all steps are correct? anything else is missing? will the courier guy check all the documents or they will just collect the package?

If anyone recently did the process kindly guide me on this.

Thanks

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I sent three PPs on 13thJan. Received 2 back with COPR on 25th. Received 1 back without COPR asking for fresh photos on 20Jan. PP with fresh photos is now pending with IRCC since 25thJan. I guess, after 20thJan they decided something against PR applicants, that's why the delay.
My spouse passport was under process since 25th Jan but got dispatched on 2 Feb. We got it but without stamp becoz of photo issue.nd it's PR case ..now we are sending again

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
Hello,

My parents has received passport request and I want to know what is current procedure on passport submission in India.

I heard we have to submit some sort of web form?