+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

saikirank

Aug 30, 2021
Nellore
Category........
CEC
Mine is showing under process with IRCC from 24th jan . Now i am unable to track . It is showing error and access denied. Are you guys able to track yours ?

new_user0404

Jan 10, 2020
Hello , I got a mail from IRCC that the decision envelop for my mother's TRV is sent to VFS , but I don't see any counterfoil on the online account. Does it take time for the online application to be updated?

saikirank

Aug 30, 2021
Nellore
Category........
CEC
Hello , I got a mail from IRCC that the decision envelop for my mother's TRV is sent to VFS , but I don't see any counterfoil on the online account. Does it take time for the online application to be updated?
Are you able to track in vfs tracking ? Some guys are facing errors !

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
what is your full timeline can you please share when did IRCC received your passport and under processing date?

saikirank

Aug 30, 2021
Nellore
Category........
CEC
what is your full timeline can you please share when did IRCC received your passport and under processing date?
Mine is for PR Process . They picked passport on 18th jan . Till morning it is showing under process in IRCC and now i am facing error . I dont know whats going on . May be few people facing same errors also

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Mine is for PR Process . They picked passport on 18th jan . Till morning it is showing under process in IRCC and now i am facing error . I dont know whats going on . May be few people facing same errors also
From which city did you send the passport? I did from Mumbai, picked up on 31st Jan and from 3rd Jan it is under process at IRCC.

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
same I just check it is showing error ..
I think there may be a problem in their website

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
I guess for Jan no one received the Passports for PR. They are processing for TRV. Did anyone received PR
OMG, Are you sure no one recvd for Jan pick up? Can someone please help in informing if they got their PR stamped for dependant spouse recently? This is scary!!! To whom do we reach to ask the official timeline?

Kingy

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
OMG, Are you sure no one recvd for Jan pick up? Can someone please help in informing if they got their PR stamped for dependant spouse recently? This is scary!!! To whom do we reach to ask the official timeline?
I guess no received stamped passport back.

Hi All,

Can any message me who received PR stamped passport. I know that TRV is getting processed in 1 week