+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Srikanth1808

Feb 5, 2022
Hello to everyone on this forum. I've got a few questions regarding this "Ready for Visa" email that I received yesterday - I'd be very grateful if someone could take the time out to respond to me ASAP. Thank you so much. :)

1. The email specifies a timeline of 30 days for submission of the package. Considering that it is dated February 4, 2022, I'm guessing that the due date for submission is Sunday, March 6, 2022. Simple math, but please help me re-confirm this.
  2. The last line of the email says: "We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada." When they say "receive", do they mean at the VFS office or at the regional IRCC office / embassy of Canada? If it helps, I'm located in Bengaluru, Karnataka.

The reason I ask this is because I'd like to know if it's okay for me to arrange for the VFS pick-up on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. Would that be within the timelines specified for submission of the package?

3. Along with the various documents specified in the email (original passport, 2 photos, copy of the email, receipt of RPRF, and the details of height and eye colour), what are the other documents that VFS would need? For example, do they need a self-addressed envelope? Any consent form signed from my end (in case I'm opting for the SMS facility)?
  4. How are we supposed to give the details regarding height and eye colour? Do we have to write it on a self-attested document / letter? Is there a format for giving these details?
  5. What's the average processing time that we're seeing for such passport collections? I'm actually due to travel overseas on Sunday, February 20, 2022; assuming I arrange for the VFS pick-up on Monday, February 7, 2022, can I anticipate receiving my passport from VFS / IRCC before that date? Or is it too risky, from your experience?
  6. Could someone please guide me on the process for the VFS web-form for the two-way courier service? I reached the payment page, but I'm unsure if I would get an option to schedule a pick-up on a particular day. Do I get that option, or is it on a first come first serve basis for the next available day on which they would pick up the passport package? Also, which type of application do I need to select on the web-form? For context, the email I received was for Express Entry PR application (no family, no spouse, single applicant, no dependents).
Once again, would be extremely grateful if you all could help me out with this. Thank you so much in advance!
Even if you could help me with just questions 1 and 2 above, please, that would be really helpful. Thank you so much!

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hi, need urgent help !!! I received PPR for my parents’ TRV and sent passports to VFS in a package via Bluedart. I received my Mom’s passport on Friday but haven’t received my Father’s passport. Although the main applicant is my father. I am trying to reach VFS India but no contact so far. Can anyone please suggest what could have gone wrong and how can I contact VFS ? Many thanks

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, need urgent help !!! I received PPR for my parents’ TRV and sent passports to VFS in a package via Bluedart. I received my Mom’s passport on Friday but haven’t received my Father’s passport. Although the main applicant is my father. I am trying to reach VFS India but no contact so far. Can anyone please suggest what could have gone wrong and how can I contact VFS ? Many thanks
go to vfs website - contact section - you can chat with them... or you can call them - number is available there -- you can send email as well..

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/contact-us#

Reactions: Abhisun15

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Hello friends - I am new to this forum. Could you help me with a list of documents needed for Passport transmission via BlueDart to New Delhi Visa Office.

Username9331

Sep 21, 2021
Got this message today, "Visa application, tracking ID...The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC - VFS Global". Submitted my passport for TRV. Can someone please tell me at what stage is my passport stamping?

Srikanth1808

Feb 5, 2022
Even if you could help me with just questions 1 and 2 above, please, that would be really helpful. Thank you so much!
Hello - VFS hasn't given me a concrete answer on these questions. Could someone please provide their inputs on this? It's a little urgent - quite a few things depend on the answer to these.

Much thanks to all in advance.

MrMiyagi

Dec 16, 2020
My pp reached IRCC delhi on 25thJan2022. Since then under processing. this is for PR. any one with similar timelines? It's been already 14 days and no update.

sujd

May 4, 2020
Hello. Please help! We sent 3 passports with documents to VFS Delhi on 25 Jan. All 3 are delivered according to Bluedart. But we have VFS tracking ID only for 2 of us. My 2-year old's passport tracking ID has not been shared with on email. What to do? Is this common?

Reactions: Abhisun15

Harjit2022

Jan 25, 2022
My pp reached IRCC delhi on 25thJan2022. Since then under processing. this is for PR. any one with similar timelines? It's been already 14 days and no update.
My pp reached ircc delhi on 27th jan 2022 its also under process. Mine is also for PR. if u receive any update pls share.

Reactions: MrMiyagi