+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
is this 7 days time same for spouse PR stamping?
ok I see..
so our timeline is same
my friend passport also reached and is under process at IRCC on Feb 03 2022

Initially it was picked from Bathinda on Jan 24 2022
then delivered to Chandigarh vfs on Jan 27 2022
but we received the confirmation email from and the tracking id from vfs on Feb 01 2022
then it goes Chandigarh vfs to new Delhi vfs on Feb 02
new Delhi vfs to ircc on Feb 03 2022

Please keep posted when you get any further notifications. Thanks

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
There cases with 7 days, there are cases with 3 weeks. So, I doubt anyone knows for certainty.
I guess it depends on file category also. because for TRV files I heard from alot people getting in 5-6 days.

rest we can only predict IRCC .. no one knows what's going on inside there office .. how they work.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
I guess it depends on file category also. because for TRV files I heard from alot people getting in 5-6 days.

rest we can only predict IRCC .. no one knows what's going on inside there office .. how they work.
The whole process since beginning has been unpredictable. The only choice applicants have is to WAIT :/

Feb 14, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
How long is it taking for IRCC to stamp the passport for Visa and send it back? Sent mine on 20th Jan and reached IRCC Delhi by 21st Jan, and since then status has not changed. No update or change since, is anyone in a similar situation or been through this got a timeline?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
How long is it taking for IRCC to stamp the passport for Visa and send it back? Sent mine on 20th Jan and reached IRCC Delhi by 21st Jan, and since then status has not changed. No update or change since, is anyone in a similar situation or been through this got a timeline?
we are also waiting since 28th Jan. No update yet.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
I dont know to be sure but seems like certain categories are having their passports faster as compared to others. Not sure though. just telling from observations.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
I dont know to be sure but seems like certain categories are having their passports faster as compared to others. Not sure though. just telling from observations.
yes TRV applications have faster stamping because IRCC just need to verify PPR letter & just do the stamping, but for PR applications they need to verify everything then issue COPR, print COPR copy then put a visa stamp on passport.

Reactions: noelt1991

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
yes TRV applications have faster stamping because IRCC just need to verify PPR letter & just do the stamping, but for PR applications they need to verify everything then issue COPR, print COPR copy then put a visa stamp on passport.
Yes verify everything, which they have anyway did for last 12 months ;)
But, I understand what you are saying though and agree that's probably what's going on

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
But i still believe this should be fast because I have seen some youtube videos where their passport got stamped in 2 weeks for PR applications.

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hi, can anybody guide me on this. While generating vfs webform for two way courier service for passport submission should I select '3' under number of applicants for passport submission or generate three different webforms selecting '1' applicant each time. We will be submitting for permanent resident visa. I am the primary applicant and have accompanying spouse and child. Pickup and drop addresses for all three are same.

Srikanth1808

Feb 5, 2022
Hello to everyone on this forum. I've got a few questions regarding this "Ready for Visa" email that I received yesterday - I'd be very grateful if someone could take the time out to respond to me ASAP. Thank you so much. :)

1. The email specifies a timeline of 30 days for submission of the package. Considering that it is dated February 4, 2022, I'm guessing that the due date for submission is Sunday, March 6, 2022. Simple math, but please help me re-confirm this.
  2. The last line of the email says: "We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada." When they say "receive", do they mean at the VFS office or at the regional IRCC office / embassy of Canada? If it helps, I'm located in Bengaluru, Karnataka.

The reason I ask this is because I'd like to know if it's okay for me to arrange for the VFS pick-up on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. Would that be within the timelines specified for submission of the package?

3. Along with the various documents specified in the email (original passport, 2 photos, copy of the email, receipt of RPRF, and the details of height and eye colour), what are the other documents that VFS would need? For example, do they need a self-addressed envelope? Any consent form signed from my end (in case I'm opting for the SMS facility)?
  4. How are we supposed to give the details regarding height and eye colour? Do we have to write it on a self-attested document / letter? Is there a format for giving these details?
  5. What's the average processing time that we're seeing for such passport collections? I'm actually due to travel overseas on Sunday, February 20, 2022; assuming I arrange for the VFS pick-up on Monday, February 7, 2022, can I anticipate receiving my passport from VFS / IRCC before that date? Or is it too risky, from your experience?
  6. Could someone please guide me on the process for the VFS web-form for the two-way courier service? I reached the payment page, but I'm unsure if I would get an option to schedule a pick-up on a particular day. Do I get that option, or is it on a first come first serve basis for the next available day on which they would pick up the passport package? Also, which type of application do I need to select on the web-form? For context, the email I received was for Express Entry PR application (no family, no spouse, single applicant, no dependents).
Once again, would be extremely grateful if you all could help me out with this. Thank you so much in advance!