+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

kris72

Mar 17, 2015
Anyone here has an estimate on how long does it take to get Tracking ID from VFS Delhi once Passport has been delivered to them by Blue Dart? Our Passports were delivered on Feb 1st to VFS Delhi.

DreamerT

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi all, I tried raising a webform for passport submission and got a payable amt of 1729 rs including SMS charge.. I immediately paid the amount but then the page got stuck and the amount is debited.
It's been 2 days since, there is no mail confirmation or any activity at VFS. Similarly the amount is also not returned. I'm totally confused if the request is raised or not and how long should I wait? Mails and calls were not connected/responded

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Anyone here has an estimate on how long does it take to get Tracking ID from VFS Delhi once Passport has been delivered to them by Blue Dart? Our Passports were delivered on Feb 1st to VFS Delhi.
I am in the same boat, sent on 31st from mumbai blue dart, 1st feb it ia showing online "shipment delivered" to "Vfs ops -Del Np". Kindly do share how your process goes going forward.

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
PR Outland dependant. I am PA recently received my eCOPR.
I am in the same boat, sent on 31st from Mumbai blue dart, 1st Feb it is showing online "shipment delivered" to "Vfs ops -Del Np". Kindly do share how your process goes going forward. When did you get the tracking ID to see the status on the VFS website?

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Not yet received, but it is dispatched from IRCC office but in portal it is still showing as pending ! So I am assuming that it is not stamped due to photo specification!
I have sent on 31st from Mumbai blue dart, 1st Feb it is showing online "shipment delivered" to "Vfs ops -Del Np". Kindly do share how your process goes going forward. When did you get the tracking ID to see the status on the VFS website?

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
What is the latest processing time from Mumbai, from pick up to delivery back? can anyone please help?
I hv sent it on 31st from Mumbai blue dart, 1st Feb it is showing online "shipment delivered" to "Vfs ops -Del Np". Kindly do share how your process goes going forward. When did you get the tracking ID to see the status on the VFS website?

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Can someone help me with the timeline for stamping from Mumbai please? I have sent on 31st from Mumbai blue dart, 1st Feb it is showing online "shipment delivered" to "Vfs ops -Del Np". I have a ticket for my wife(Outland dependent, first-time traveller on COPR) for 18th Feb via Air India, will the passport be able to make it in time?

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Can someone help me with the timeline for stamping from Mumbai please? I have sent on 31st from Mumbai blue dart, 1st Feb it is showing online "shipment delivered" to "Vfs ops -Del Np". I have a ticket for my wife(Outland dependent, first-time traveller on COPR) for 18th Feb via Air India, will the passport be able to make it in time?
18th Feb is really close. tomorrow you should get a tracking from VFS. It usually takes 24 hours to get the tracking from VFS.

kris72

Mar 17, 2015
I am in the same boat, sent on 31st from mumbai blue dart, 1st feb it ia showing online "shipment delivered" to "Vfs ops -Del Np". Kindly do share how your process goes going forward.
Yep, I will update once I hear something. Likewise please do let me know if you have any updates later today.

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
No one knows how long it's going to take IRCC, just like any othet step in the sponsorship process.
It seems a minimum of 2 weeks. Our passports were delivered on 20th and 24th Jan. We are still waiting. Status is in progress.

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
18th Feb is really close. tomorrow you should get a tracking from VFS. It usually takes 24 hours to get the tracking from VFS.
If you had already gone through the stamping process from Mumbai, can you please help with your timeline? like the breakdown?

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
No one knows how long it's going to take IRCC, just like any othet step in the sponsorship process.
It seems a minimum of 2 weeks. Our passports were delivered on 20th and 24th Jan. We are still waiting. Status is in progress.
Thanks for replying. If you are currently through the stamping process, can you please help with your timeline? like the breakdown of the status updates starting from the delivery date? It will be really helpful.
Also, when did you get your tracking id from VFS?

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Thanks for replying. If you are currently through the stamping process, can you please help with your timeline? like the breakdown of the status updates starting from the delivery date? It will be really helpful.
Also, when did you get your tracking id from VFS?
Tracking ID was sent the date after the package was delivered to VFS, along with the return AWB.
And the next day the package was sent to IRCC.

17th Jan-- Package was picked up
18th Jan-- Delivered to VFS
20th Jan--IRCC received and started processing

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Tracking ID was sent the date after the package was delivered to VFS, along with the return AWB.
And the next day the package was sent to IRCC.

17th Jan-- Package was picked up
18th Jan-- Delivered to VFS
20th Jan--IRCC received and started processing
Ty so much with this, please provide any updates that you get so that i will have some sort of clearer picture for my case.