+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hii all . Is 2 way courier is only option to submit passport to vfs .. we can't go directly to blue dart office and do whole process ?

parv25

Jan 16, 2022
I have received Passport Request for my parents visitor visa....Can someone clarify if we need to attach photo along with documents and passport ?

Note: Passport request document doest list photo to be attached.
Can someone please help with this query? I also want to know the same.
Question is: I have received Passport Request for my parents visitor visa....Can someone clarify if we need to attach photo along with documents and passport ?

Bluestreak48

Oct 8, 2021
HI everyone,
My passport was delivered today. I am trying to use the track your application tool on the VFS website. It is showing no records found when I am entering the details. Does anyone know how long will it take to reflect the information on this tool?

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Paid for the two-way courier and got AWBs immidiately on Saturday.

Our passports were picked up on Monday by the Blue Dart.
PA: Indian passport- sent the latest passport
Elder son: Indian passport- sent the latest passport
Younger son: USA passport- sent only the copies of the photo page (because that's what was mentioned in the PPR email for US passport holders)

The Blue Dart person just picked up the packages, he didn't have any barcode sticker or anything!
He instructed to write the airway bill numbers on top of the corresponding packages (since we have three different AWB numbers).
Who knows how they track/handle the packages without a barcode!!

If I just compare the processes of how we send packages using Fedex or any other courier, this is pretty unnerving to say the least. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Yes the person called 1 hr prior and came at 3pm today, we paid for 2 way courier on Saturday and got AWB generated same day.
Also, What is meant by passport transmission letter ? Is it the PPR or the e-mail received from VFS regarding passport submission Airway Bill

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
I did not quite understand as well. So, we included the AWB letter and passport request letter both inside the package.
Yes, I saw a post where people were referring to that AWB letter as the transmission letter. I will submit it too. Hopefully it gets picked up soon.