+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Received my stamped passport and COPR today - Jan 8th, 2022. :)
Congrats !!! Would you mind telling the expiry date of your visa ? Is it till your one year of Medicals? Coz my friend has got only till March even though his Medicals expire only by sept 2022

sanjmys

Jun 27, 2020
I have submitted my passport for stamping to IRCC NDVO.
Since Dec 30 the status shows "Under Process" no updates after that. Did anybody get any further update after the status "Under Process" since Dec 30?

MrMiyagi

Dec 16, 2020
Raised webform on 8-Jan2021, friday and received awb number same day. since then no update. Is some one going to contact me for pp pickup?

dansura

Jul 16, 2021
Congrats !!! Would you mind telling the expiry date of your visa ? Is it till your one year of Medicals? Coz my friend has got only till March even though his Medicals expire only by sept 2022
For me it is the expiry of my medicals: September 2022. I have submitted my medicals in September 2021.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I have submitted my passport for stamping to IRCC NDVO.
Since Dec 30 the status shows "Under Process" no updates after that. Did anybody get any further update after the status "Under Process" since Dec 30?
Same, Dec 30 it reached. no updates since then.

dansura

Jul 16, 2021
I know this is not the right forum but can someone tell me what happens to the "proof of funds" once I get my PR?
I have received my PR and I am planning to travel soon. Do I open a Canadian bank account and move my proof of funds to that account? Or does that stay locked in my Indian personal bank account?

Meenakshi Sharma

Mar 20, 2019
I know this is not the right forum but can someone tell me what happens to the "proof of funds" once I get my PR?
I have received my PR and I am planning to travel soon. Do I open a Canadian bank account and move my proof of funds to that account? Or does that stay locked in my Indian personal bank account?
You can open an international bank account or make banker cheques or draft. If You want to hold money in your regular account, legally you should open an nro and nre account in India before leaving. It should be good to make an appointment with your bank and solve your entire queries like nri account, phone number and internet banking as well as mobile banking.

Reactions: dansura

dansura

Jul 16, 2021
You can open an international bank account or make banker cheques or draft. If You want to hold money in your regular account, legally you should open an nro and nre account in India before leaving. It should be good to make an appointment with your bank and solve your entire queries like nri account, phone number and internet banking as well as mobile banking.
Thank you. I will check on making an international account and moving the amount. I think it makes more sense to have the money in a Canadian account than Indian.

Reactions: Meenakshi Sharma

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
The passports were shipped back to the drop off location from New Delhi. The blue dart tracking AWB shows status "Customer Requested Future Delivery: Hal". What is the meaning of this, the status also shows in transit. But detail shows shipment arrived at the location. Should we go ahead and collect the passports?