+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
I passport was sent from New Delhi VAC to IRCC NDVO yesterday and is still in transit. How long does it generally take from New Delhi VFS to IRCC New Delhi?
our passports have been sent to IRCC yesterday as well. I got an email saying "You have not sent the return courier address form. We will send your Decision Envelope to the pick-up address given by you." I hope I do not need to take any action at this point as the passport submission webform had mentioned that the passports will be delivered to the drop off location.

karna_dev

Nov 24, 2021
our passports have been sent to IRCC yesterday as well. I got an email saying "You have not sent the return courier address form. We will send your Decision Envelope to the pick-up address given by you." I hope I do not need to take any action at this point as the passport submission webform had mentioned that the passports will be delivered to the drop off location.
I think their process is buggy. Still call the VFS helpline one and if they need it, you can fill another one, scan and email to them. What does your passport status say? Is it still in transit to IRCC or received by them?

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
I think their process is buggy. Still call the VFS helpline one and if they need it, you can fill another one, scan and email to them. What does your passport status say? Is it still in transit to IRCC or received by them?
I received the same email and sms from VFS earlier, return courier form is for the applicants whose passports are picked up from their home by courier boy.

My pincode was not serviceable and I had to submit the package at the nearest BlueDart branch.

This email or sms simply meant that your processed package would be delivered to the BlueDart branch where you submitted the package.

Reactions: vickcan

karna_dev

Nov 24, 2021
I received the same email and sms from VFS earlier, return courier form is for the applicants whose passports are picked up from their home by courier boy.

My pincode was not serviceable and I had to submit the package at the nearest BlueDart branch.

This email or sms simply meant that your processed package would be delivered to the BlueDart branch where you submitted the package.
@deep.g @vickcan - How long it took for your passport to remain in transit between VFS New Delhi and IRCC New Delhi? Mine is showing in transit for the last 24 hours. I saw people whose passport were received by IRCC within 2 hours.

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
I did. What does your passport status say? In transit or received by IRCC?
Mine says received by IRCC and is under processing.
I received an update on 15th December that it has been received by VFS New Delhi and is in transit to IRCC.
The passport was received and went under processing the next day i.e 16th of December.

Reactions: karna_dev

karna_dev

Nov 24, 2021
Mine says received by IRCC and is under processing.
I received an update on 15th December that it has been received by VFS New Delhi and is in transit to IRCC.
The passport was received and went under processing the next day i.e 16th of December.
Oh, okay. Mine was sent on 21-Dec (yesterday), so I should wait for today. Previously they took 2-3 hours to confirm the receipt, I think now they're taking 1 day maybe

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Oh, okay. Mine was sent on 21-Dec (yesterday), so I should wait for today. Previously they took 2-3 hours to confirm the receipt, I think now they're taking 1 day maybe
I too would suggest you should wait. VFS has a lame system and their updates could be confusing. Just relax and sit back.