+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Same here. I got the dispatched email from VFS , application was approved in GCKEy and counterfoil was generated. Haven't received the COPR yet.
Also no return AWB number to track on Bluedart.

Anyways atleast I heard something after almost 1 month. Wait seems to forever for something or the other.

First to get PPR request, after submitting Passport for VFS update, now for return tracking
Hey, have u got ur return tracking activated?

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Guys, i got dispatch message and my application got approved in CIC account. But I didn't get any return AWB number for tracking. Does anyone here faced similar issue?
When did it reached IRCC ?

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Same here. I got the dispatched email from VFS , application was approved in GCKEy and counterfoil was generated. Haven't received the COPR yet.

Anyways atleast I heard something after almost 1 month. Wait seems to forever for something or the other.

First to get PPR request, after submitting Passport for VFS update, now for return tracking
When did it reached IRCC??

sagar004

Dec 5, 2017

You can find return AWB number in VFS tracking website.
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==
search with your VFS Tracking ID and DOB details. it should display your return AWB tracking number.

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
You can find return AWB number in VFS tracking website.
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==
search with your VFS Tracking ID and DOB details. it should display your return AWB tracking number.
It doesnt state the return tracking /AWB number .
"Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs " :(