+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

yashcan06

Apr 5, 2021
No email communication when there is an update on GC Key. I randomly checked the account and I saw the account update today. Application approved on 24 November 2021.
Where did you send the passport from? State and country?
is this for PR or visit visa?

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hi all. Need some assistance. My wife passport was returned today without stamping with the reason ticked on the letter "Please do not submit your passport unless you are asked to do so. We will contact you when we are ready to finalize your application."

We used a PPR received in our CIC account. We submitted wife's passport with that PPR. Why did they return our passport?

I also have a RFV email in my email account that was received after we had already submitted wife's passport using the CIC account PPR. The email was dated Oct 7 2021 and says we have 30 days to submit the passport. Now, it is 24 November, already over the 30 day deadline. I want to ask if we have to ask for a new RFV email from IRCC or can we use this one even though it is over the 30 day deadline?

Please assist...really need some assistance. @legalfalcon

I already have my COPR - got it on September 23. Wife passport was sent after when we got the PPR in CIC account.
Update on my case: I reached out to IRCC. Informed them that we sent wife passport after getting the PPR in the CIC account. She checked and said that the passport was returned because apparently the medicals were not updated. She said it looks like they were updated yesterday and that a "ghost application" has been created and once everything is transferred over, we will receive a new PPR and to use that to submit passport for stamping.

I asked how long will it take. She said cannot provide any timeline but if nothing happens in 2 or so weeks, to call back again and explain the situation and hopefully someone can help then.

Update 2: Just now received a pre-arrival services letter.

Does anyone know how long does the PPR take after the pre-arrival letter?

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Guys, i got dispatch message and my application got approved in CIC account. But I didn't get any return AWB number for tracking. Does anyone here faced similar issue?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Reactions: sagar004

AnupSri

Nov 9, 2021
Update on my case: I reached out to IRCC. Informed them that we sent wife passport after getting the PPR in the CIC account. She checked and said that the passport was returned because apparently the medicals were not updated. She said it looks like they were updated yesterday and that a "ghost application" has been created and once everything is transferred over, we will receive a new PPR and to use that to submit passport for stamping.

I asked how long will it take. She said cannot provide any timeline but if nothing happens in 2 or so weeks, to call back again and explain the situation and hopefully someone can help then.

Update 2: Just now received a pre-arrival services letter.

Does anyone know how long does the PPR take after the pre-arrival letter?
My passport is under process since October last week. Can you please let me know how you reached out to IRCC? By Phone, email? Can you please share the details

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Guys, i got dispatch message and my application got approved in CIC account. But I didn't get any return AWB number for tracking. Does anyone here faced similar issue?
Same here. I got the dispatched email from VFS , application was approved in GCKEy and counterfoil was generated. Haven't received the COPR yet.
Also no return AWB number to track on Bluedart.

Anyways atleast I heard something after almost 1 month. Wait seems to forever for something or the other.

First to get PPR request, after submitting Passport for VFS update, now for return tracking

sajjad316

Mar 29, 2019
Hello
My passport was delivered to the IRCC office Delhi on 3rd November. Since then there has been no update. It has been 14 days already.
This is the second time I sent my passport as the 1st time it was returned to me stating that I would not provide photo as per the specifications. This time the photos look good.
Does it take that long? I am worried!
Today’s Update : Counterfoil has been generated today and the decision envelope has been sent to Canadian Visa Application Centre.