Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Received stamped passport today
sent on November 3rd ,
delivered vac office on November 10 New Delhi ,
went under process on November 11
got stamped on November 19 .
delivered on November 21 today ..
Didn’t update anything on gc key when it got stamped no counterfoil on gc key but got the stamped passport and copr today
Congratulations, That was quick .
Its been almost 4 weeks since I sent the passport but no update. May I know from which state you sent your passport?
Was it for PR or work permit ?

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Guys, can anyone tell me what are the other documents we need to provide with PPR letter for pick up and drop off service?
please help.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Guys, can anyone tell me what are the other documents we need to provide with PPR letter for pick up and drop off service?
please help.
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - Printed in a Plain sheet with name and PP number
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

Please check if anything mentioned in PPR and VFS also...

razi94

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - Printed in a Plain sheet with name and PP number
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

Please check if anything mentioned in PPR and VFS also...
Thanks bro, do we need to upload BVL? and some said in this thread that we need to upload passport transmission letter, any idea what is this letter?

goofy123

Aug 14, 2021
Hi,
Can someone please list the documents needed for visitor visa? The PPR just mentions 2 items: the PPR letter and the passport itself. Are passport photos needed? Please help.

Also as per current trends, how much time does it take, once the details are submitted at https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/ ?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,
Can someone please list the documents needed for visitor visa? The PPR just mentions 2 items: the PPR letter and the passport itself. Are passport photos needed? Please help.

Also as per current trends, how much time does it take, once the details are submitted at https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/ ?
Photos are meant for CoPR
The trend looks like around three weeks after the PP envelope reaches IRCC Office, Delhi

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Guys some please tell what are the documents needed for minor/one year old part from PPR and passport
Everything except consent
Received stamped passport today
sent on November 3rd ,
delivered vac office on November 10 New Delhi ,
went under process on November 11
got stamped on November 19 .
delivered on November 21 today ..
Didn’t update anything on gc key when it got stamped no counterfoil on gc key but got the stamped passport and copr today
how long they have given you validity for your visa ?

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
Are you able to track through AWB no ??
I have received the dispatch message today that it went VFS Delhi , but the return AWB is not active yet
Sorry, you're asking the wrong person. I don't feel the need to check and see where it is every step of the way in, what is, a standard process around the world.

It got delivered today, in just one day, without me checking any updates.

Karan505

Mar 30, 2018
How long do vfs usually take to send tracking id? Passport reached vfs three days ago but no tracking id or confirmation from vfs. Can anybody tell how to contact them?