+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

sajjad316

Mar 29, 2019
I
Hello guys, plz help me!
Initially I sent the passport for stamping, returned back in 17 days without stamping due to photographs error.
Second time, I sent on 26 Oct and it's under process at ircc delhi since Nov 1st. No update so far. Anyone can guide me how long it take to return back the passport?
Does it will take more processing time than usual because I sent second time?
I had exactly similar situation, my passport is at IRCC since 3rd Nov, no updates yet.

Gayathry

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
1. What documents apart from passport and PPR letter we need to submit for passport stamping ?
2. How long after webform submission will we receive payment link ?
3. What is the average days to return the passport after stamping ?

mangalam1235

Nov 8, 2021
New Delhi Visa Office

Passport under processing: 2nd November 2021
Counterfoil Generated: 19th November 2021

Still waiting to receive passport - got an email today that there was an account update - date on counterfoil was 19th November 2021.

Not received Passport-return AWB yet - will probably receive passport on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Are you able to track through AWB no ??
I have received the dispatch message today that it went VFS Delhi , but the return AWB is not active yet

Karan505

Mar 30, 2018
How long do vfs take to send tracking id after receiving passport? My spouse passport was delivered but haven’t received tracking id.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Guys some please tell what are the documents needed for minor/one year old part from PPR and passport

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
How long do vfs take to send tracking id after receiving passport? My spouse passport was delivered but haven’t received tracking id.
When the Visa Application Centre ( VAC) office is dispatching the application / package to IRCC Office, The Tracking ID will be allotted and notified by email.
Further, emails are also received and we can also track till IRCC complete the process and dispatch the processed envelope back to VAC office
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

SidSom

Nov 16, 2021
Hi All

For the PR visa I have a few questions if you guys can help with your experience:

1) I made the payment via the payment link received. When would I receive the AWB number and when will blue dart come to pick passport?
2)Which form to fill for height and color?
3) Is there any specific envelope to use or any envelope will do?
4) What all to put inside the envelope- passport, 2 photos, PPR email, height color form? Anything else?
5) The SMS form and consent forms are to be put inside the envelope or hand over to the courier boy?
6) In the SMS form what is SO Done By/Date _______________________ DO Done By/Date ____________________ (After point no. 3). I mean what date to fill in these?
7) Do I need to fill the consent form? I don't understand that form.

RitiNiharika

Jul 25, 2019
Can someone please help me?
I received my PPR mail on 16th Nov 2021.
I filled two passport req web forms on :
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

I filled two webforms bec submitting more than one passport per webform isnt allowed. So for my dependent daughter I filled one separately.
On friday 19th November i received a link to make the payment for two way courier services.
i made two payments but i have still now received any airway bill.
what do i do? Did the procedure i followed right?
can someone guide me?

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Received stamped passport today
sent on November 3rd ,
delivered vac office on November 10 New Delhi ,
went under process on November 11
got stamped on November 19 .
delivered on November 21 today ..
Didn’t update anything on gc key when it got stamped no counterfoil on gc key but got the stamped passport and copr today

Reactions: Sethu510