+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

My10

Jan 2, 2021
Hi Required Inputs.
I have raised 3 WebForm for VFS Globals after the PPR. On my daughter webfrom I made a typo mistake in email section, but as mobile number was correct. I got the payment link and made the payment. Now as email was incorrect I did not recieved the Airway Bill number for my daughter. And in my email it has stated that I need to provide Airway Bill number to the courier person who will coming for collection.

Any suggestions what can be done as I am yet to submit the package.

Thanks in advance.

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
New Delhi Visa Office

Passport under processing: 2nd November 2021
Counterfoil Generated: 19th November 2021

Still waiting to receive passport - got an email today that there was an account update - date on counterfoil was 19th November 2021.

Not received Passport-return AWB yet - will probably receive passport on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Reactions: Sethu510

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
New Delhi Visa Office

Still waiting to receive passport - got an email today that there was an account update - date on counterfoil was 19th November 2021.

Not received Passport-return AWB yet - will probably receive passport on Tuesday/Wednesday.
Even you can track on website - Bluedart tracking with the Tracking ID of VFS in reference number.
https://www.bluedart.com/home

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Counterfoil will be generated in gc key account only after all the applicants( including dependents) gets their passport back after visa stamping , Am I right ?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Counterfoil will be generated in gc key account only after all the applicants( including dependents) gets their passport back after visa stamping , Am I right ?
Counterfoil is the Visa sticker / stamp ..... if the details are appearing in GCKey, the PPs are stamped and dispatched with CoPR... Mostly in parallel ...

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
New Delhi Visa Office

Congratulations @SlyDigits . I am one day after yours but no updates since 3rd November 2021. Hopefully will hear something this week

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Counterfoil is the Visa sticker / stamp ..... if the details are appearing in GCKey, the PPs are stamped and dispatched with CoPR... Mostly in parallel ...
I got mine and my spouse visa stamped pp but didn’t got my kids pp .. still counterfoil not generated .. that’s y asked …

Jul 23, 2021
Hello guys, plz help me!
Initially I sent the passport for stamping, returned back in 17 days without stamping due to photographs error.
Second time, I sent on 26 Oct and it's under process at ircc delhi since Nov 1st. No update so far. Anyone can guide me how long it take to return back the passport?
Does it will take more processing time than usual because I sent second time?

Psb2520

Oct 14, 2021
Hello guys, plz help me!
Initially I sent the passport for stamping, returned back in 17 days without stamping due to photographs error.
Second time, I sent on 26 Oct and it's under process at ircc delhi since Nov 1st. No update so far. Anyone can guide me how long it take to return back the passport?
Does it will take more processing time than usual because I sent second time?
Did you come to know what was the issue in the pictures which you sent first time?