+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
My passport is also under process since Oct 28. Received my dependent's passport earlier this week.
It seems like some officers are way behind in passport processing and stamping it.
Type in a plain sheet with name, pp number, height and colour of eye
To be submitted in the package

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
In gc key "we're reviewing your file...etc"
In vfs tracking "your pp is being processed since 1/11/2021 .... "
They dispatched my passport today. Had received counterfoil yesterday. Been processing since Nov 1
Congratulation @Pk994 .
Mine is in Process at IRCC Delhi since 3rd Nov and in GC Key it says ' Your application is still in Progress'
Hopefully we could hear something this week if holidays/weekend is not affected.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Anyone here whose passport has been started processing from Nov 1-5 and there is no update from them?

My passport was received and started processing in IRCC on Nov 1 and till now no update!
I am also 02/11/2021 applicants.

So let us know any movement guys.

Thanks

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Today I got this email, passport reached ircc on 11 th November.I am worried as it’s quick .what is it ?? Is it approval because I don’t have access to my application,I applied through lawyer.
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No….has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

mangalam1235

Nov 8, 2021
Today I got this email, passport reached ircc on 11 th November.I am worried as it’s quick .what is it ?? Is it approval because I don’t have access to my application,I applied through lawyer.
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No….has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
Thats just a message from Vfs that from vfs office it has reached IRCC to process your file .

After couple of days it will start to be in progress and you will revive AWB no for return

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
You have got your visa in your pp and it’s returned to vfs back .. they will despatch it to your given address .. it was like that for me ..

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Hi I filled the web form and I got this message after submitting
Your Reference No. is xxxxxxxx
Kindly note :
"Your request is submitted successfully and a confirmation email has been sent to your registered email id.
Our contact centre executive will get in touch with you to assist with the payment link for further processing. The Airway Bill number will be sent to you once the payment is successfully completed."

But I didn't get any confirmation e-mail and also
how many days will it take the contact center to contact us as I didn't get any link to pay for the courier services to pick up the passport
Also they didn't give any option to mention height or eye color anywhere??? can someone please suggest