+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

chaalubaba

Apr 30, 2019
For my parents, the passport reached Delhi but they forgot to add height and eye colour. Would they simply return parents passport without visa and we have to re-send it? Did anyone had similar situation and can please share if they stamped visa or ask for more information with returning passport, so we have to again pay for it for both the passports?
Thanks in advance.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Can someone please help
We received a letter for my son to send the passport from New Delhi office. What is the process. I went to VFS office and they said they are not taking passport anymore for stamping in the office. This is for permanent residence application. Any help would be really appreciated
Thanks

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Can someone please help
We received a letter for my son to send the passport from New Delhi office. What is the process. I went to VFS office and they said they are not taking passport anymore for stamping in the office. This is for permanent residence application. Any help would be really appreciated
Thanks
I am not sure what exactly you need...
Nowadays VFS accept only by courier service for stamping and the link is
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/passport-submission-service-via-2-way-courier

And the webform to be submitted to VFS

Last edited:

AnupSri

Nov 9, 2021
Hey did you get any update or any solution on how to get the passport stamped and back? There has been no update on my case yet..

Dependent's passport is still with IRCC since 11 Oct 2021. No counterfoil etc in CIC account either..Don't know what is going on
My passport is also under process since Oct 28. Received my dependent's passport earlier this week.
It seems like some officers are way behind in passport processing and stamping it.

mangalam1235

Nov 8, 2021
Anyone here whose passport has been started processing from Nov 1-5 and there is no update from them?

My passport was received and started processing in IRCC on Nov 1 and till now no update!

Reactions: arjy