+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Septeracore

Sep 21, 2019
Hello
My passport was delivered to the IRCC office Delhi on 3rd November. Since then there has been no update. It has been 14 days already.
This is the second time I sent my passport as the 1st time it was returned to me stating that I would not provide photo as per the specifications. This time the photos look good.
Does it take that long? I am worried!
My passport was delivered on November 1st. No update since passport received.
Yea, that's normal... don't worry. I submitted mine on the 24th of October, and finally got my passport on the 13th of November (so more than 14 days)

Reactions: arjy

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Reactions: Dikku1111

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Hello
My passport was delivered to the IRCC office Delhi on 3rd November. Since then there has been no update. It has been 14 days already.
This is the second time I sent my passport as the 1st time it was returned to me stating that I would not provide photo as per the specifications. This time the photos look good.
Does it take that long? I am worried!
Did you get any mail before your pp is returned to you regarding photo issue ? Or only we get to know after we get the pp back in hand ???

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Just quick question please if we get passport back without stamped due to missing any document then we have to resubmit passport within same 30 days(issued ppr letter) or they give extra time beside 30 days after we receive the unstamped passport??

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Just quick question please if we get passport back without stamped due to missing any document then we have to resubmit passport within same 30 days(issued ppr letter) or they give extra time beside 30 days after we receive the unstamped passport??
As the initial submission is done and they ask for missing/correct details/ documents, let us not bother about any time related to original 30days limit.

sajjad316

Mar 29, 2019
Did you get any mail before your pp is returned to you regarding photo issue ? Or only we get to know after we get the pp back in hand ???
Came to know Only when I received my passport in hand. Quite a shocker though, no advance intimation at all.

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
I see so I am in touch with another person on telegram who also has same timeline. His spouse passport also went under process on Oct 11th.

I also got same stupid response. This is so annoying. I just feel certain batch of passport goes to a queue which ridiculously very slow.
I found few twitter post where people got back their passport after two or even three months.
Hey did you get any update or any solution on how to get the passport stamped and back? There has been no update on my case yet..

Dependent's passport is still with IRCC since 11 Oct 2021. No counterfoil etc in CIC account either..Don't know what is going on

Pk994

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Do you got any txt message or email when they generate counterfoil ?

because i am just 1 day back than you

let me know when you received your passport.

Thanks
Mine is Nov 1st too but haven't received anything. Anyone from Nov 1st got any dispatch messages?

Reactions: arjy