+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Applied under TR to PR.
Spouse's Passport under process at IRCC Delhi since September 21st. No update after that. Anyone in the same boat? Anyone knows how much maximum time it can take?
PA in Canada and got the copr and pr card.

Last edited:

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ................................... and AWB No ......................... for further tracking.

I Need help guys, What does the above email means? As I have not received any message of stamping on Passport.

Little confused?
Thanks in advance

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ................................... and AWB No ......................... for further tracking.

I Need help guys, What does the above email means? As I have not received any message of stamping on Passport.

Little confused?
Thanks in advance

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Little confused?
Thanks in advance
Clearly states is under process since 7th Oct. The AWB no. mentioned should be used to track passport once stamped and sent by VFS to your address.

Reactions: manku_patel

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi guys , <<<<IMPORTANT >>>>>
To all who recently received PPR (4ready for visa mail) for outland dependant.Did you guys check CIC account .
Did IRCC ask to submit passport copy for PA (there is a new column to upload passport copy in supporting docs). PA already got COPR last month then why would ircc ask to submit passport copy

They have given deadline of 30 days to submit !!!! Is it for dependent, after receiving stamped passport , they need copy of stamp,, or for PA.
Kindly give your views .!!

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Ever since I submitted my passport for visa stamping I’m unable to access my GCKEY account. I can log in but just after that the screen goes back to home page or says I’m not logged in.
Anyone else had this problem?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Ever since I submitted my passport for visa stamping I’m unable to access my GCKEY account. I can log in but just after that the screen goes back to home page or says I’m not logged in.
Anyone else had this problem?
I am having same issue from past few days and my application is still in process so i don't think this has anything to do with the stage of your application. I was able to access my account after several tries though. Maybe trying going incognito or using a different browser.

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Hi guys , <<<<IMPORTANT >>>>>
To all who recently received PPR (4ready for visa mail) for outland dependant.Did you guys check CIC account .
Did IRCC ask to submit passport copy for PA (there is a new column to upload passport copy in supporting docs). PA already got COPR last month then why would ircc ask to submit passport copy

They have given deadline of 30 days to submit !!!! Is it for dependent, after receiving stamped passport , they need copy of stamp,, or for PA.
Kindly give your views .!!
Never heard of that. However, it doesn’t hurt to upload the copies Off the data pages and the visa page

newMember1990

Jun 15, 2020
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS office
App. Filed.......
12-08-2020
Hi Guys,
My husbands passport was stamped and returned back to bluedart. But bluedart suddenly stopped the courier service for the location that we choose for two way courier pickup and drop off. Bluedart returned the decision envelop back to VFS.
We are unable to actually locate his passport. VFS not responding to our email and bluedart is saying that they returned the parcel to VFS.
We are really worried.
Is this the care happen to someone? any advice?

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Hi all,

Blue dart picked my passport and it is in Mumbai VFS currently. I received an email like below with tracking number
Vfsglobal - Requested additional details

When I tried to track it showing ‘no records found’

Any idea why am I not able to track application ?
Even I got the same email , on same day.
Thanks for sharing...