+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
i think so i got it before that, in the same email with vfs tracking no.
okay, Today morning I received the email from VFS saying that passport is dispatched and when I track VFS website using their tracking no, I can see below update:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/10/07 via Blue Dart. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

But I haven't received any return AWB no yet.

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
okay, Today morning I received the email from VFS saying that passport is dispatched and when I track VFS website using their tracking no, I can see below update:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/10/07 via Blue Dart. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

But I haven't received any return AWB no yet.
check previous email containing vfs tracking no. other way is to

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

check status here you will have awb no. with it!

Reactions: SameerNazeer

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
check previous email containing vfs tracking no. other way is to

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

check status here you will have awb no. with it!
Thank you Karan.

I verified all the emails I received from VFS, but all are having just the Tracking Number to Track from VFS. No email has AWB Number mentioned it :(

The above message is from VFS Tracking link you mentioned

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Thank you Karan.

I verified all the emails I received from VFS, but all are having just the Tracking Number to Track from VFS. No email has AWB Number mentioned it :(

The above message is from VFS Tracking link you mentioned
Do not worry i received my passport just the next day. so, you probaly will get it tomorrow.

Reactions: JJAiden

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
Do you still see the counterfoil in CIC account login? In our case it showed counterfoil generated on September 29, but disappeared the next day and the status now shows - eligibility review and background check in process.
Yeah it still shows application approved counterfoil issued Sep 29

RaviSN

Aug 19, 2021
Hi i would really appreciate if some one can help me. I have made a payment for Two Way Courier two days ago, I have not received AWB number yet but Blue Dart called me and I scheduled Passport pick up today. Is it absolutely necessary to include this letter "5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)" into the Envelope. I would really appreciate if some one can help me. Thanks in advance.

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
Hi , i got following message today "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI". , however i have not got counterfoil update in GC key account , anyone else on the same page & is this normal?

ManiManiMani

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Can someone help me please . I received PPR for my spouse and am planning to go to Bangalore VAC office in person to submit the package directly . Or it is mandatory to do it online and make payment . I am confused

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can someone help me please . I received PPR for my spouse and am planning to go to Bangalore VAC office in person to submit the package directly . Or it is mandatory to do it online and make payment . I am confused
Dont think in person submission is allowed. its mandatory to use 2 way courier service of VFS

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi , i got following message today "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI". , however i have not got counterfoil update in GC key account , anyone else on the same page & is this normal?
check after sometime. If it has been approved should be updated in due course of time.

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Same for us. The payment was made yesterday and today we got a call from Bluedart that they are going to pick up the passport. The guy showed up within an hour and had all the paperwork that shows it was legitimate. However never got an email from VFS’s with a waybill number.
I would suggest, check the papers to make sure it looks legitimate and handover the passports
hi
Did you received AWB number yet? As i have emailed VFS on
mail Id. But i have ot received any response yet.