+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
Hey Guys, We submitted passports for my parents for PR visa processing at NDVO delivered on September 21. We received the passport including visa stamping plus COPR for my father (principle applicant) back in Oct 4, however my mother is still held with IRCC. Has anyone else encountered this scenario? Please share your experience.

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
Hello, Is there anyone who is waiting for passport stamp/ Approval at NDVO from on or before Sep 20th? I'm kinda worried as it has been more than 2 weeks and there is no movement in the application.
We submitted our parents passport to IRCC Delhi on Sept 21st. My father passport is stamped and COPR issued on September 29th, but my mother’s passport is still held my IRCC.

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
We submitted our parents passport to IRCC Delhi on Sept 21st. My father passport is stamped and COPR issued on September 29th, but my mother’s passport is still held my IRCC.
Same thing I have my passport under process from September 21 but they already updated counterfoil on Sep 29 but still hasn’t dispatched passport yet

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
Hi, Any one whose passport has reached IRCC Delhi on or after 29 sep and got an update on counterfoil or stamped passport?

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
I received the payment link yesterday for passport submission and made the payment within 2-3 hour . After that I did not received any VFS consent letter , AWB or SMS consent form till today . As mentioned passport will be picked up today and the pick up guy is calling me saying he has the AWB no.
What should I do.? Please help?

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
I received the payment link yesterday for passport submission and made the payment within 2-3 hour . After that I did not received any VFS consent letter , AWB or SMS consent form till today . As mentioned passport will be picked up today and the pick up guy is calling me saying he has the AWB no.
Same for us. The payment was made yesterday and today we got a call from Bluedart that they are going to pick up the passport. The guy showed up within an hour and had all the paperwork that shows it was legitimate. However never got an email from VFS’s with a waybill number.
I would suggest, check the papers to make sure it looks legitimate and handover the passports

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
You would have to provide a consent letter and courier/SMS form in the package. Just Google it and you will find both the documents.

Reactions: Shruty

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
Same thing I have my passport under process from September 21 but they already updated counterfoil on Sep 29 but still hasn’t dispatched passport yet
Do you still see the counterfoil in CIC account login? In our case it showed counterfoil generated on September 29, but disappeared the next day and the status now shows - eligibility review and background check in process.

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Do you still see the counterfoil in CIC account login? In our case it showed counterfoil generated on September 29, but disappeared the next day and the status now shows - eligibility review and background check in process.
Hi, just wondering what is counterfoil and when and where do you see it?

In my parents case my CIC still shows background check under process even though they have received passport request. Under the ECAS it shows decision made.

Sir_ILikeFood

Oct 24, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/06/1993
Nomination.....
16/10/2019
AOR Received.
27/11/2019
Med's Done....
17/12/2019
Passport Req..
23/09/2021
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2021
LANDED..........
15-11-2021

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
Hi, just wondering what is counterfoil and when and where do you see it?

In my parents case my CIC still shows background check under process even though they have received passport request. Under the ECAS it shows decision made.
Once IRCC issues visa, a counterfoil number is generated and reflected in the CIC account. I imagine your visa application is still under process.

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys can i give my in laws address for pickup of my wife's passport because mine is not servicable and do i have to mention that in webform? And can i fill consent form and courier form with pen or should i print it? Help please

JJAiden

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Not 2 COPR just one. i'm already in Canada, my spouse is in India.
AWB will be different for delivery.
mine was in ircc since 21st... i got it just yesterday... so just wait you will get it soon
Hi Karan,

How did you receive the return AWB number? Did it come from Passport Submission helpline email after VFS dispatched the courier?