+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
Thanks a lot for the answers. :)

One more question I had was - On the last page on the "Consent Form", there is a section "Applicants wishing to provide biometrics". Does my wife need to put her name and sign it? Or leave it blank?
Not sure why this section even exists :\
No just sign the first part where they ask you signed at city and phone number, address one

Reactions: anshulbanwari

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Thanks a lot for the answers. :)

One more question I had was - On the last page on the "Consent Form", there is a section "Applicants wishing to provide biometrics". Does my wife need to put her name and sign it? Or leave it blank?
Not sure why this section even exists :\
I just talked to VFS customer care 5 minutes ago and asked if we need to fill this part of consent form. The guy on the line said if it’s for passport submission you can leave it empty just fill the second page of consent form and leave 3rd and 4th empty.

However, I have read in a lot of threads that those who did fill it didn’t have any problems either.

Reactions: anshulbanwari

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
anybody else had this case where they got this message: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
but no update on CIC?
Where on CIC do you get these updates.

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Not able to get to speak to someone at VFS on the phone numbers listed on their website. There is no option in the automated message to do so. Is there a different number? Kindly share.

zevhowls

Feb 21, 2021
Where on CIC do you get these updates.
I just said above that I'm getting the emails but the status on cic still just says submitted. And I'm asking whether anyone had this issue before or whether this means there's been a mistake on the papers/pics submitted with the passport

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Not able to get to speak to someone at VFS on the phone numbers listed on their website. There is no option in the automated message to do so. Is there a different number? Kindly share.
Here’s what I did and I was able to talk with customer service person.

I went to the biometrics option and then you select the option to talk tocustomer service executive.

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello guyss , i am new to this forum ,, i just rcvd PPR form my dependent in india !! In ppr letter IRCC asked this info
>>“” The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants””<<<

How to provide this info .!! ?? Is there a relevant form we have to fill and send to VFS ..?
Thanks in advance

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I just said above that I'm getting the emails but the status on cic still just says submitted. And I'm asking whether anyone had this issue before or whether this means there's been a mistake on the papers/pics submitted with the passport
same happened to me today i received that previous email from vfs. but on CIC it is still submitted status not approved!

ElleWi7

May 26, 2021
same happened to me today i received that previous email from vfs. but on CIC it is still submitted status not approved!
Same for me as well. In process in IRCC on 28th September. GCKey still says submitted but decision envelope received by VAC and on the way back by courier. A bit worried whether photo met specifications or if additional information is required