+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Ok cuz they would have the final address on receipt. But I have seen people getting delivered to different locations at vfs not just Delhi vfs before sending VFS then further mail it to IRCC Delhi. That might be a case.
I call vfs they said because of high volume it delivered to Ahmedabad vfs.
as per you said is it going to Delhi vfs then ircc or from Ahmedabad vfs to Delhi vfs then ircc

Reactions: Rubyjohal

adupadhy

Sep 29, 2021
My parents submitted their biometrics in Bangalore today. And the VFS guys asked them to wait for a link to make the payment. Can you guys let me know if this link comes from VFS or IRCC?

Or can I go directly to this link and submit a webform now? https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

Also, will there be a separate mail from IRCC for passport request apart from the payment mail?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Did you get anyupdate?? Is it your passport in delhi??
How can I know if they were delivered to Delhi? Mine were delivered to VFS in Jallandhar looks like.

Sri369

Star Member
May 25, 2021
I am sending passport tomorrow. Can anyone please confirm on the documents
PPR letter
Vfs consent form
Courier and sms form
2 photos
Original passport
Height and eye color details in a word doc

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Hey there
Have u attached that allegation paper with web form that u received this time?? If yes then talk to customer care for payment link 1>8> then *
no i did not attched that letter
should i have to do it i already sent my passport
now its on hold @ahmedabad visa office

what should i do ??

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
i sent my passport on oct 1 2021. IN the bluedart tracking system it show that FROM: AHMEDABAD TO: AHEMDABAD why is that? supposed to be Delhi

is it normal??

I got update that my passport delivered to Ahmedabad how long its gone be there ?

anybody have idea about this please help me

Thank you!!

anshulbanwari

Aug 3, 2021
For 1 - Yes it is One web- form for 1 passport and once you submitted the web form you will receive payment link with the filled information details which you can confirm and then make a payment. And she will not have her premium lounge receipt I believe cuz she did not give her biometrics this time at any VFS.
2 - Enrol for biometrics- no she did not have to as she already had that done before and is still valid. ( you can submit explanation letter if you want to )
3. When you fill the web-form the address you will put in form will be the address your package will be picked from and delivered to. Could be any serviceable for blue dart. ( you will see that while filling web-form for passport submission)
If it’s PR - make sure 2 photos with exact size they asking for and your height and eye colour information printout on paper.
4 - you will need to fill vfs consent form as well
Thanks a lot for the answers. :)

One more question I had was - On the last page on the "Consent Form", there is a section "Applicants wishing to provide biometrics". Does my wife need to put her name and sign it? Or leave it blank?
Not sure why this section even exists :\

zevhowls

Feb 21, 2021
anybody else had this case where they got this message: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
but no update on CIC?

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
anybody else had this case where they got this message: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2020##########has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
but no update on CIC?
What’s your passport timeline?