+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Need help, spousal applications.

I received PPR today, I got an email to submit my passport within 30 days and the email says I need to attach “this letter of PPR” in the VFS package however there’s no letter attached in the email and nothing on GCKEY as well.

Do I just print the email and attach it in the VFS package?
Correct. It’s the email itself

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
I guess i need to explain a tiny bit more here

I have to submit passports for my parents. So 2 passports. Am i supposed to pay twice?

I did submit two separate Webforms for both of them and they have sent two payment links aswell.

Or am i able to request two packages for just the one fees paid?
My understanding is that it’s going to be two packages which would mean two payments. Do you have the link to the Web form you mentioned about?

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I sent my passport oct 1 and will be delivred on oct 4 this is second time i sent it first time it return back because of photos issue

my question is first time i sentmy passport and its reached very next day. This time its gone take long. Is it normal?
First time i choose premium lounge service is it the reason?
Thank you

anshulbanwari

Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys,
My wife received her PPR. I have a couple of questions:

1.) Do we now directly need to fill the VFS webform for passport submission and avail the 2 way courier service? Will we get the option to pay after we submit? Also, do they provide an option for different services (e.g premium lounge service) after the webform submission?

2.) My wife did her biometrics as part of a previous TRV application and was exempted for biometrics for the Spousal PR application. Do we still need to answer "Yes" for the question did you enrol for Biometrics for this application? Or would it be "No"?

3.) My wife is temporarily staying with her aunty which is not her permanent address mentioned on the PR application. Can we give her aunt's address to passport pick up and drop off? Does it have any impact as the address on the PR application won't match her aunt's address?

Please help us with these questions.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hi. Are passports were picked up on friday. On tracking I see that the passports are going to Jallandhar. We are based out of Mohali. Is it fine. Not sure how they are sent to delhi for stamping.

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
I sent my passport oct 1 and will be delivred on oct 4 this is second time i sent it first time it return back because of photos issue

my question is first time i sentmy passport and its reached very next day. This time its gone take long. Is it normal?
First time i choose premium lounge service is it the reason?
Thank you
I guess cuz of holiday and then weekend it would be delivered on weekday business hours

Reactions: ld16

anshulbanwari

Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys,
My wife received her PPR. I have a couple of questions:

1.) Do we now directly need to fill the VFS webform for passport submission and avail the 2 way courier service? Will we get the option to pay after we submit? Also, do they provide an option for different services (e.g premium lounge service) after the webform submission?

2.) My wife did her biometrics as part of a previous TRV application and was exempted for biometrics for the Spousal PR application. Do we still need to answer "Yes" for the question did you enrol for Biometrics for this application? Or would it be "No"?

3.) My wife is temporarily staying with her aunty which is not her permanent address mentioned on the PR application. Can we give her aunt's address to passport pick up and drop off? Does it have any impact as the address on the PR application won't match her aunt's address?

Please help us with these questions.
Can someone please answer the above questions?

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
i sent my passport on oct 1 2021. IN the bluedart tracking system it show that FROM: AHMEDABAD TO: AHEMDABAD why is that? supposed to be Delhi

is it normal??

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
Can someone please answer the above questions?
For 1 - Yes it is One web- form for 1 passport and once you submitted the web form you will receive payment link with the filled information details which you can confirm and then make a payment. And she will not have her premium lounge receipt I believe cuz she did not give her biometrics this time at any VFS.
2 - Enrol for biometrics- no she did not have to as she already had that done before and is still valid. ( you can submit explanation letter if you want to )
3. When you fill the web-form the address you will put in form will be the address your package will be picked from and delivered to. Could be any serviceable for blue dart. ( you will see that while filling web-form for passport submission)
If it’s PR - make sure 2 photos with exact size they asking for and your height and eye colour information printout on paper.
4 - you will need to fill vfs consent form as well

Rubyjohal

Jul 31, 2021
No they did not
Ok cuz they would have the final address on receipt. But I have seen people getting delivered to different locations at vfs not just Delhi vfs before sending VFS then further mail it to IRCC Delhi. That might be a case.