Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
They should fill the details of the person who will be recieving it for them in the 3rd party consent form. Its thr among the documents to be submitted.
The return address has to be filled as per your requirement on the courier and sms form.
Use tht address from where u want it picked up for submission of webform in vfs website too.

Ensure the documents are almost ready beforehand and handed to th 3rd party since usually the pickup occurs the very next day.
Hi there! Thanks for your response.. I was going through a few YT videos, and everyone is stating that this section in the Consent Form seems to be if someone else is submitting their "application", not the passport!
Did you mean COURIER/SMS form by any chance, and not CONSENT form.?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hi there! Thanks for your response.. I was going through a few YT videos, and everyone is stating that this section in the Consent Form seems to be if someone else is submitting their "application", not the passport!
I think it applies for passport submissoon too in this situation. I do mean the consent for indirect submission form.
My husband filled that consent form with my details so i could recieve the passport at another address without any issues. So whn i recieved it, in the address it wasnt MY name but it had "C/O *my address*" while mine n our child's envelopes did not hv "C/O" in the address
So i would say u cn fill that if it is to be recieved and/or submitted by another person.

Also i think this envelope is the "decision" thts mentioned in the form

Reactions: SunshineNam

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
And the address in the courier form too ofcourse

SunshineNam

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
IELTS Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
I think it applies for passport submissoon too in this situation. I do mean the consent for indirect submission form.
My husband filled that consent form with my details so i could recieve the passport at another address without any issues. So whn i recieved it, in the address it wasnt MY name but it had "C/O *my address*" while mine n our child's envelopes did not hv "C/O" in the address
So i would say u cn fill that if it is to be recieved and/or submitted by another person.
Thank you so much for this clarification!

Reactions: Son7515

SunshineNam

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
IELTS Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017

Also i think this envelope is the "decision" thts mentioned in the form
I do have one more question. Under that section, this is written;

"I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in _______________ (City,
Country) to receive/give my documents from/to _____________ "

What needs to be filled here in the first blank? Is it the city where they provided Biometrics (Bangalore, India) or is it Delhi, India.?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
I do have one more question. Under that section, this is written;

"I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in _______________ (City,
Country) to receive/give my documents from/to _____________ "

What needs to be filled here in the first blank? Is it the city where they provided Biometrics (Bangalore, India) or is it Delhi, India.?
We Left it blank

SunshineNam

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
IELTS Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
No, its the letter VFS sends you, the one that contains the AWB number.
Can anyone confirm this?? I thought Passport Transmission letter is the PPR received from IRCC.

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Can anyone confirm this?? I thought Passport Transmission letter is the PPR received from IRCC.
Its the ppr. We did not send the vfs mail. We did write the awb number in the corner of the envelope for the bluedart person to avoid confusion . Anyway they would stick the bluedart sticker too.

k8rth

Sep 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my payment on 20th September. So far I never received any awb number or pickup information.
What is the timeline to receive the pickup information after payment ? how long it is taking for stamping ?

Also, I have called VFS several times no proper response from them. What I am suppose to do at this time.. ?
PPR is valid only for 30 day... Do VFS accept expired PPR ?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my payment on 20th September. So far I never received any awb number or pickup information.
What is the timeline to receive the pickup information after payment ? how long it is taking for stamping ?

Also, I have called VFS several times no proper response from them. What I am suppose to do at this time.. ?
Ideally u should hv recied the awb within 24 hours after payment.
Option 1- mail them at passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com

As per a "frequently asked" list i recieved :

"My Air-way bill number not recieved for more than 5 working days and Blue Dart has not contacted for pick-up of passport.
While we endeavour to share the airway bill number within 24hours (except Saturday-Sunday & listed holidays) of the payment being made. In the event where the airway bill number has not been received and Blue Dart has not contacted for pick-up of passport, kindly write back to us with the subject line as AWBNR & the webform request no. In the mail body or fill up a new webform. "

I would also suggest to Confirm the payment and attach the screenshot of the reciept or transaction number in the mail.

Option 2- i dont knw wht u mean whn u say they did not give a proper response. Did u speak to a person?
Tht should be the fastest way.. if no other option is present thn select the biometrics option in the call to vfs. There will thn be an option to talk to an executive.

k8rth

Sep 18, 2020
@Son7515 Thanks for the reply.

I tried talking to executive but they said "Due to huge volume of application there is delay in processing the webforms and also they raised concern from their end." But they dont have any information about my request. They just give generic answer.

When you say "Fill up a new webform". Webform in IRCC or VFS India Canada website.

SunshineNam

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
IELTS Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
Hello Everyone,

Regarding our AWB situation, we received it the very next day of payment (not sure if paying for Premium Lounge service had anything to do with it) .

But I too just went through a whole 2 weeks of absolutely no response from VFS's 2-way courier system. When I would call VFS helpline, the only response they had was that '2 way courier ' was a different department and that the only way to communicate with them was via email (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com).
After 2 weeks of relentlessly emailing them, and following each email with a call to VFS asking them to consider my matter urgently, they finally responded and picked up our passports today. We are still within the 30 day PPR validity period, but I believe IRCC will accept expired PPRs. It is mentioned in their FAQ section.

Reactions: Son7515

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
@Son7515 Thanks for the reply.

I tried talking to executive but they said "Due to huge volume of application there is delay in processing the webforms and also they raised concern from their end." But they dont have any information about my request. They just give generic answer.

When you say "Fill up a new webform". Webform in IRCC or VFS India Canada website.
Vfs webform. But i would think thts only if payment has not gone through. Call again next week if u dont get it by thn.
N send the mail too..

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Regarding our AWB situation, we received it the very next day of payment (not sure if paying for Premium Lounge service had anything to do with it) .

But I too just went through a whole 2 weeks of absolutely no response from VFS's 2-way courier system. When I would call VFS helpline, the only response they had was that '2 way courier ' was a different department and that the only way to communicate with them was via email (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com).
After 2 weeks of relentlessly emailing them, and following each email with a call to VFS asking them to consider my matter urgently, they finally responded and picked up our passports today. We are still within the 30 day PPR validity period, but I believe IRCC will accept expired PPRs. It is mentioned in their FAQ section.
I got the awb mail the next day too.. not premium services

bparama

Mar 21, 2017
My mom's passport received and under process at IRCC office since Sept 15. Anyone else who sent theirs last week and still waiting to get it back?
My parents passport was also received on 15 Sept and is in under processing status. No update from VFS yet.