+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Ailyas,
Did u submitt photograph as well with the package? As per instructions received from VFS "Completed package = Your Current & Valid Passport, Passport submission letter received from IRCC, Courier & SMS form duly filled, Consent form duly filled. " photograph is not mentioned.

please advise. I received my PPR (Study visa, SOWP & Child TRV yest)
You need to send everything that is mentioned in PPR + VFS email. Decide what is applicable to you accordingly (PR may be different requirement than a study visa, spousal PR may have something else, TRVs may need something else etc.)
Ideally PPR would contain the entities needed to issue you a visa while VFS list would include entities needed by VFS to transmit your package.

Reactions: Son7515

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hi Ailyas,
Did u submitt photograph as well with the package? As per instructions received from VFS "Completed package = Your Current & Valid Passport, Passport submission letter received from IRCC, Courier & SMS form duly filled, Consent form duly filled. " photograph is not mentioned.

please advise. I received my PPR (Study visa, SOWP & Child TRV yest)
Sorry for the late reply. But I just sent my passport,

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
@legalfalcon
On the VFS webform page for 2 way courier service, it asks 'Did you enroll for biometrics for this application?'
What if I gave biometrics as part of a previous refused application and not as part of the existing application for which I received the PPR? - Should I select YES or NO??
If I select Yes, it asks me location where Biometrics was given and if I select No, then it directly asks me to enter PIN CODE.
What is the right thing to do here please? Can you share?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@legalfalcon
On the VFS webform page for 2 way courier service, it asks 'Did you enroll for biometrics for this application?'
What if I gave biometrics as part of a previous refused application and not as part of the existing application for which I received the PPR? - Should I select YES or NO??
If I select Yes, it asks me location where Biometrics was given and if I select No, then it directly asks me to enter PIN CODE.
What is the right thing to do here please? Can you share?
Yes and enter locating where bio was given

Reactions: kulb

SunshineNam

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
IELTS Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
Hello Nishanj.

1).Pls see the link posted by IRCC on twitter. IRCC has confirmed that they will automatically allow an additional 90 days for passport submission due to COVID-19. So please ignore the 30 days expiry printed on your passport submission letter.

2) VFS will not agree/accept all addresses as serviceable for 2-way courier, especially from Kerala. You need to be prepared to provide a few alternative addresses (friends/family/business) with a PIN CODE for VFS to confirm serviceability. They may not accept address with P.O, a V.P.O, Tehsil, and village address.

3) You can also check the serviceability of an address (need PIN CODE) on www.bluedart.com. Click on location finder. Enter your PIN CODE, select it from the pulldown menu. It will display the nearest bluedart location. More importantly it will display all available services at that particular blue dart location, including ‘Pickup’ and ‘Delivery’. If you have a bludart location within your pincode with all services available, it is most likely that VFS will authorize that location. Having said that sometimes VFS will refuse an address with no explanation as well!!

4) Another things is that when you provide those alternative addresses. Pls mention the following that ‘In case the courier service is unable to pick up/drop off’ passport at your local address, you are willing to pickup/drop off’ it to the nearby bluedart location.

5) Personally I can confirm that they will accept any addresses within Pin code of Kottayam (Kerala) 686001 or Kochi (Kerala) 682020

6) Once they accept any of your addresses as serviceable, they will sent you the payment link. Once paid they will then sent the AWB. It is important that you need to pay within 10 hrs of VFS activating your personal payment link! The courier person will call your mobile number for pick up or you can go to the blue dart location to drop it on the day they allot you in the e-mail.

7) I can see that, in your e-mail from VFS, they have mentioned that blue dart locations in Kerala is not authorized to accept passport and suggesting to submit the passport to blue dart in VIZAG! This is a common statement that they always make to all applicants (especially for south/Kerala). Please ignore it. You will get a serviceable location if you follow the above steps.

8) Mind you they are very busy and it may take up to two weeks for them to process it (even though they promise to respond within 48 hrs!). Keep sending reminders and if it is delayed unreasonably, you can contact them on twitter @vfsglobalcare. They will respond to your concern

I have just gone through all these painful processes and learned all these lessons from many of these good peoples' sharing their experiences. Finally, I got my payment link after 14 days! Hope this helps. Wish you all the best.

PS: This is from my own personal experience, lets see if others would like to add/share any other tips.
Hi there!

I know this is an old post, but I could really use your help! I too am in the same boat as OP. I am applying for a visitor visa for my parents. They submitted their biometric in VFS Bangalore. They were coaxed into paying for the Premium Lounge service (3000 per head), and were assured that they would have their passport picked up from their doorstep.
We filled out their webforms, received payment links, and did the payment. We also received their AWB numbers. After this step, they received an email stating that their address (Kannur, Kerala) is not serviceable. Unfortunately their address has the word P.O. in it, which I now think is the root of all this trouble.
I have sent several emails to vfs, but they are not responding. The 30 day validity of their PPR letter is coming close, and I don't know what else to do.

Should I raise a new webform with their address (minus the word P.O.)? Please help!

Turbanator

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-06-2011
Med's Done....
06-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
Hi there!

We also received their AWB numbers. After this step, they received an email stating that their address (Kannur, Kerala) is not serviceable. Unfortunately their address has the word P.O. in it, which I now think is the root of all this trouble.
I have sent several emails to vfs, but they are not responding. The 30 day validity of their PPR letter is coming close, and I don't know what else to do.
Please ask someone to visit the Bluedart local office, preferably their main office in city, franchise stations wont be able to help. They will be able to help either in accepting the packet or guide the branch where this pickup request is generated.

Reactions: SunshineNam

bvenkata

Feb 3, 2019
Hyderabad
Hello, I need clarification regarding the process to send passports of dependants to VFS India (Hyderabad)
Q: Do I need to raise two web forms or one web form for the two passports that need stamping in my application? I am the primary applicant and I raised a web form on VFS website and I just received an email with the payment link. I read in my ready-for visa email that I need to send in one application for all the applicants in my application. So, do I need a separate AWB for each member in my application?

Any pointers/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jass01

Mar 10, 2021
Hlo all. I have not received email from vfs with tracking ID and return AWB number as my passport was delivered to delhi vfs on 14th sept. Its been one week. What I can do. Thnks

Jass01

Mar 10, 2021
Hi, can someone please suggest how to track the status of passports after it has been delivered to vfs delhi.
Hi. Did you get email with tracking ID after it get delivered to vfs. Because in my case its been one week when package delivered but i have not got the email.

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
.Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked and paid for.
what does it mean

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hlo all. I have not received email from vfs with tracking ID and return AWB number as my passport was delivered to delhi vfs on 14th sept. Its been one week. What I can do. Thnks
Even I did not receive a single status email from VFS. I called their customer care number and requested the details. Try the same :)

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Can someone just explain me what will include in envelope for passport stamping of category spouse PR. And also i want to know before how much time of pickup their courier boy will contact with me