+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

rk440

Oct 6, 2020
Hello,

This is regarding my Parents PR passport submission request. CIC has requested for all documents in one package but I see above, some people have mentioned that VFS will be requiring one passport per package. Therefore, in my case it should be two packages. Can someone please clarify as this is contradicting to what CIC is requesting? Thanks
Hi, you need to send the 2 different packages to VFS. you need to raise the 2 webforms in the VFS website. I did the same to my wife and kid applications. btw its still under process at IRCC.

Reactions: Gurwinder316

rohidi8578

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, you need to send the 2 different packages to VFS. you need to raise the 2 webforms in the VFS website. I did the same to my wife and kid applications. btw its still under process at IRCC.
Hi, My wife’s and kid’s passport was delivered to vfs on September 7. I was able to track it with the awb number from the vfs email.
since then i have received no communication from vfs, how does one checks for the status of passports at this stage?

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
same case for me. Raised 2 webforms on same day for wife and kid but wife got AWB because she took premium service but they are not sending payment link for minor kid (no biometric hence no premium lounge service). How long they took to generate AWB for kid ?

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Hi, My wife’s and kid’s passport was delivered to vfs on September 7. I was able to track it with the awb number from the vfs email.
since then i have received no communication from vfs, how does one checks for the status of passports at this stage?
how long they took to generate AWB for kid. I got AWB for wife but they are not sending payment link for kid. Webform for kid was raised on 3rd Sept.

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Below is my daughter PR (dependent child) timeline and we are still waiting for the passport
PPR request: August 5, 2021
Passport reached to VFS: August 13, 2021
Passport reached to IRCC: August 17 (no update after that).
How long they took to generate AWB for your daughter? I submitted webform for my minor daughter on 3rd sept and waiting for payment link. This could be due to non premium lounge service I guess?

rohidi8578

Feb 4, 2021
How long they took to generate AWB for your daughter? I submitted webform for my minor daughter on 3rd sept and waiting for payment link. This could be due to non premium lounge service I guess?
I got both awb emails in 6 hours after submitting web forms. Wife’s was premium lounge paid 1072, kid’s was non premium paid 1689.
I would say you should submit webform again

Reactions: Gurwinder316

Santhu0604

Jul 13, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
New Delhi Visa Office: How to submit passport for Stamping (Two way courier services)

ONLY 1 PASSPORT PAR PACKAGE. IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 1 APPLICANT (INCLUDE DEPENDENT) YOU NEED TO REQUEST <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGES FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANTS (INCLUDE ALL DEPENDENT)

sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and ask for two way courier service details. provide applicant full name / file number and UCI number for all applicant and Dependent and attach your passport request.

Ones you sent email VFS will ask you following details that you have to provide: VFS will request you to provide the below details to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11.Please confirm if you have opted for premium Lounge services
12.a. If yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
13. Tracking ID

Please provide above details as an attachment in a text ( .txt) file. & attached PPR letter too.

In case of pickup and deliver service NOT available @ your location VFS will also ask you to nearby location to drop or collect your passport.

After submit all requested detail wait for payment link. In my case it took 10 days to get payment link. VFS will send you payment link via Email and text message. You have to pay within 5 hours ones you get payment link. Check spam email in my case payment link deliver to spam message. Reply back email to request NEW PAYMENT LINK in case of payment link expired.

Important: ones you pay reply back to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com that you already successful completed payment. Within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with AWB#.

Package preparation: Use A4 size envelope.

On Envelope write down address as:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

List of document need to add in package:

1. Passport
2. 2 Photos: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. Consent form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view?usp=sharing
4. SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MACAp6gOGGL6IPlM4LGtmq7JmLGI2Z-V/view?usp=sharing
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)
6. Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
7. Any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.

Passport pickup day: blue dart courier boy will pickup sealed Envelope and put AWB label on package, S/He also give you 2nd copy of printed AWB to applicant for tracking . you can track after courier boy pickup your package.

Blue Dart will pick up your pkg next day. Passport return time 14-21 days ~~. Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

VFS will sent you text notification ones your passport submitted from VFS Delhi to IRCC for stamping (only if you pay for SMS service)
VFS will also sent you text message ones your passport ship back from VFS to your home address after stamping. (Only if you pay for SMS service)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
how to request more than 1 package if you have 2 or more passport to submit: PLEASE MENTION IN EMAIL THAT YOU NEED <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGE FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANT FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION.

Mention in email that you need <x> number of package for <x> number of applicant.

Create text file like:

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
<<First applicant name>>
<<First applicant UCI>>
<<second applicant name>>
<<Second applicant UCI>>
<<3rd Applicant name>>
<<3rd Applicant UCI>>
4. Number of passports for package transmission: 3

5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

VFS will return 1 passport/ pkg. if you submitted 2 passport VFS will sent you back 2 pkg after stamping.

Passport submission fees table ( for 1 package)
TasksTime Entry NotesCurr.RateHrs. (# of package)Tax1Tax2Line Total
Package TransmissionIRCC Package Transmission ChargesINR4781--478
Passport SubmissionIRCC Passport Submission ChargesINR10431--1043
SMSIRCC SMS ChargesINR1681--168

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ones passport successfully deliver to VFS New Delhi, Next working day you will get Email/text notification with your tracking ID and return AWB number. as per email subject line it say requested additional details BUT this is VFS standard format. no need to reply this email.

you can track your VFS passport application with tracking ID after 24 hours. tracking link:

Subject: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details
Vfs@Vfsglobal.com <Vfs@Vfsglobal.com>
### 2020-12-## #:19 AM
To: < your Email>

Dear Applicant,
Tracking ID: 2020##########
The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:
Remarks: PLEASE FIND YOUR TRACKING ID 2020##########AND AWB- Number ###########OF YOUR APPLICATION
Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Somehow i missed sending Passport Transmission Letter. Please help inputs please, package has been picked up yesterday and its on route to VFS hyderabad
i thought ppr and transmission letter is same .. inputs please
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Somehow i missed sending Passport Transmission Letter. Please help inputs please, package has been picked up yesterday and its on route to VFS hyderabad
i thought ppr and transmission letter is same .. inputs please
Awb email is NOT required. Passport transmission letter is Ppr itself.

Reactions: SunshineNam