+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
I will. But this is totally wrong. It's clearly saying on the website thqt it's valid for 12 months. I don't know wht canadian immigration is playing with our life's.
it is really painfull, also we dont know when they are going to send us remedical instructions :(

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi, could you pls help let us know for remedical , will they send us an email direclty or we need to check GC Key account regularly for remdeical instruction letter , and also will it reflect in ECAS about remedical instructions, thanks for inupts
Hi,
If in case you have received the “Do you still want to immigrate” email from IRCC, I would suggest replying to them on that email address to get your remedical request expedited. Othrewise webforms are the only way to go as per my knowledge. I have been advised not to do an upfront medical examination by myself without the remedical request as it may cause further delays in the processing.

purvesh007

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2018
Nomination.....
11-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-07-2018
Any update for those people whose passports didn't get stamped due to photo specification incorrect? How did you resubmit your passport again? Did you follow the same procedure (raising webform -> payment -> bluedart pickup)

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
Hi,
If in case you have received the “Do you still want to immigrate” email from IRCC, I would suggest replying to them on that email address to get your remedical request expedited. Othrewise webforms are the only way to go as per my knowledge. I have been advised not to do an upfront medical examination by myself without the remedical request as it may cause further delays in the processing.
Thanks for update this is really helping

Seek

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Even after receiving my PR-TD with RC1 Category, do I need travel Authorization letter to travel ? I talked to delhi Immigration and the operator said that I would need it.
Thanks in advance.

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Even after receiving my PR-TD with RC1 Category, do I need travel Authorization letter to travel ? I talked to delhi Immigration and the operator said that I would need it.
Thanks in advance.
How did you talk to Delhi immigration operator. Kindly help. They never pick up.